The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

how to remove from burrow without destroying it...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arachnophile223
Pandinus
arachnophile223

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-05-16

how to remove from burrow without destroying it... Empty
PostSubject: how to remove from burrow without destroying it...   how to remove from burrow without destroying it... Empty5/25/2011, 5:28 pm

i think it's time to get my male emp out of the tank now the female might give birth within 3 months..and they have made neat, dark, seure burrow which would be a very good place to give birth, but i need to remove the male without destroying it..any ideas on how to coax him out? he doesn't come out much, the female comes out all the time...
Back to top Go down
Bedlam
Tityus
Bedlam

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-04-03

how to remove from burrow without destroying it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to remove from burrow without destroying it...   how to remove from burrow without destroying it... Empty5/25/2011, 6:20 pm

If the hide is buried then moving it will cave in everything. You could wait for him to leave. Or one thing I did was stick a pencil through the substrate where he was forcing him out. That way you don't ruin the hide but instead you make a kind of sky light. You could then always toss dirt on top of it to patch it up.
Back to top Go down

how to remove from burrow without destroying it...
Page 1 of 1