The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Burrow cave in!!!! plz help

Go down 
+3
binksyboy3
the lycan mikey
*~BEX~*
7 posters
AuthorMessage
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

Burrow cave in!!!! plz help  Empty
PostSubject: Burrow cave in!!!! plz help    Burrow cave in!!!! plz help  Empty9/17/2010, 12:05 pm

Hi... just looked into the viv and the hide that the 2 scorps share was sunken right into the substrate on one side with substrate blocking what was left visable of the hide entrance... think our new scorp has burrowed so much and just filled the inside of the hide up with it instead of taking it out that it just all caved in! so ive removed the hide and excavated some substrate and found what i believe to be the hole entrance for the burrow and just left it...

What do i do...hope they are ok i cant see them...do i just wait to see if they come out later or try and find them? if it caved in on them would they be able to dig there way out?.....dont know what to do Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
the lycan mikey
Tityus
the lycan mikey

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Burrow cave in!!!! plz help    Burrow cave in!!!! plz help  Empty9/17/2010, 12:36 pm

dont worry...
they burrowed in ,they can burrow out

=)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Burrow cave in!!!! plz help    Burrow cave in!!!! plz help  Empty9/17/2010, 12:44 pm

lol you sure...suppose i cant dig them out anyway in case i injure them .i cant put the hide back in incase it makes it worse will just have to watch them tonight see what happens lol...silly scorps
Back to top Go down
the lycan mikey
Tityus
the lycan mikey

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Burrow cave in!!!! plz help    Burrow cave in!!!! plz help  Empty9/17/2010, 12:47 pm

think of them in the wild...

with weather conditions in a african jungle...it tends to rain alot...
therefore, lots of burrows get caved in or collapsed or whatever...

trust me...
when i got my 3i emp, it started making a burrow immediately and i wondered if they could burrow out so i collapsed part of the burrow, the next morning, the hole to the entrance was bigger than before =)

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
binksyboy3
Androctonus
binksyboy3

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Burrow cave in!!!! plz help    Burrow cave in!!!! plz help  Empty9/17/2010, 2:51 pm

the lycan mikey wrote:
dont worry...
they burrowed in ,they can burrow out

=)

+1
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Burrow cave in!!!! plz help    Burrow cave in!!!! plz help  Empty9/18/2010, 5:52 pm

Have no fear Very Happy

My asian forest actually buries himself on purpose and doesn't come out for a good month or so. Then I get a bit worried and dig him out only to find I've disturbed him. He then goes back and buries himself again lol

Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Burrow cave in!!!! plz help    Burrow cave in!!!! plz help  Empty9/18/2010, 6:14 pm

I have a feeling I'm not gonna see our emps for a long time now that they are settled lol especially as the locusts we put in seem to find there way down there burrow so they don't need to leave it lol
Back to top Go down
Kerrby
Centruroides
Kerrby

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Burrow cave in!!!! plz help    Burrow cave in!!!! plz help  Empty9/19/2010, 1:25 am

Haha. The only thing dumber than a lamp-post is a locust, or their stupid cousin the cricket.
Back to top Go down
anemiaffx
Tityus
anemiaffx

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Burrow cave in!!!! plz help    Burrow cave in!!!! plz help  Empty9/19/2010, 12:56 pm

God i crickets...they never go where you want them to go when you feed either.
Back to top Go down
iitomodachi1
Tityus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Burrow cave in!!!! plz help    Burrow cave in!!!! plz help  Empty9/19/2010, 5:36 pm

Kerrby wrote:
Haha. The only thing dumber than a lamp-post is a locust, or their stupid cousin the cricket.

I love this!! I try not to post pointless responses like this, but this time I had too, I'm actually still laughing and definitely agree!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burrow cave in!!!! plz help    Burrow cave in!!!! plz help  Empty

Back to top Go down

Burrow cave in!!!! plz help
Page 1 of 1