The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat?

Go down 
+4
the lycan mikey
LXDNG79
mezzle992
*~BEX~*
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nynoname
Babycurus
nynoname

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat?   Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat? - Page 2 Empty9/15/2010, 6:35 am

cant please everyone! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat?   Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat? - Page 2 Empty9/15/2010, 6:55 am

nynoname wrote:

Too True! lol Smile
Back to top Go down
the lycan mikey
Tityus
the lycan mikey

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat?   Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat? - Page 2 Empty9/15/2010, 11:43 am

nynoname wrote:

why would you want to...
i live by my own rules..
i do what i want, when i want, where i want...
i just keep my eyes and brain wide open for consequences

lifes too short to follow the mainstream way of things
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat?   Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat? - Page 2 Empty9/16/2010, 4:40 am

mainstream ways suck!
Back to top Go down
mezzle992
Centruroides
mezzle992

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat?   Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat? - Page 2 Empty9/16/2010, 4:52 am

if you post the link to your post here i will have a look. heterometruses are the only scorps i can id well.
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat?   Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat? - Page 2 Empty9/16/2010, 4:57 am

mezzle992 wrote:
if you post the link to your post here i will have a look. heterometruses are the only scorps i can id well.

Thank You

https://scorpionforum.darkbb.com/scorpion-id-f17/purchased-today-t5226.htm
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat?   Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat? - Page 2 Empty9/16/2010, 4:58 am

Aw just looked and you already commented on it for me lol thank you only you and one other said anything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat?   Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family not liking my choice of pet? Anyone else in the same boat?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2