The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

one of my emps is acting weird

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
emperor5
Tityus
emperor5

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2012-06-09

one of my emps is acting weird Empty
PostSubject: one of my emps is acting weird   one of my emps is acting weird Empty7/7/2012, 5:04 pm

one of my emps has been awake all day, this is the first time he's been out during the day, im wondering if he has insomnia or something else might be wrong with him, he just came to the entrance of his cave and was kicking his legs like a dog does when it scratches himself, and he's been digging during the day today which i thought was unusual, i dont know why he was kicking his legs, there isnt any mites in the tank. i also think he is hallucinating becuase he walked half was across the tank and then for no reason he darted into his cave down in the burrow like he saw something that scared him, it wasnt me i didnt move at all i was sitting on the couch a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/androctonus.australis.5
Ludedor24
Babycurus

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2011-10-02

PostSubject: Re: one of my emps is acting weird   one of my emps is acting weird Empty7/7/2012, 5:17 pm

Sounds like he's fine. Almost any day of the week Ill see one of my scorpions out and about during the day. They have horrible vision so I doubt he was hallucinating Razz I dont even think they have the ability to do so. All long as he's lively and the tail is not out flat you're in good shape Very Happy
Back to top Go down
emperor5
Tityus
emperor5

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2012-06-09

PostSubject: Re: one of my emps is acting weird   one of my emps is acting weird Empty7/7/2012, 5:21 pm

yeah maybe he's just hungry , now he's slowly roaming around with his claws open, he lunged at a cricket but missed it, so im starting to think maybe he's just hunting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/androctonus.australis.5
lycanlord
Leiurus
lycanlord

Number of posts : 2916
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: one of my emps is acting weird   one of my emps is acting weird Empty7/7/2012, 5:23 pm

seeing as they dont have a real brain I doubt they would be able to hallucinate Razz
Back to top Go down
F1refly
Hadogenes
F1refly

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2012-05-27

PostSubject: Re: one of my emps is acting weird   one of my emps is acting weird Empty7/8/2012, 5:51 pm

That's a bit mean. Why not rather say "They don't have a very well developed brain" Cool . Imagine if Aliens came and said "Well they don't really have brains so Dolphins must have built these skyscrapers" Razz
Back to top Go down
KLN1988
Centruroides
KLN1988

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2012-06-22

PostSubject: Re: one of my emps is acting weird   one of my emps is acting weird Empty7/9/2012, 4:05 am

hahaha xD nice one F1refly ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one of my emps is acting weird   one of my emps is acting weird Empty

Back to top Go down

one of my emps is acting weird
Page 1 of 1