The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

anyone put their scorp outside?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scorpy89
Pandinus
scorpy89

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-06-18

anyone put their scorp outside? Empty
PostSubject: anyone put their scorp outside?   anyone put their scorp outside? Empty6/19/2012, 5:24 pm

When the weather is warm and sunny, I put my scorpion's tank outside with the lid up so he can have fresh air and sunlight. I mean obviously he's under his rock or bark, though he will come out if the tank gets too hot, but that doesn't happen much because I make sure there's some shade for him too.
One time, I forgot, cause I was having lunch, and when I came back out, he had got the food bowl (for the crickets) and had put it on his head like a hat, it was very funny and cute. I took some photos, which I will have to find and post here.

Anyone else put their tank outside?
Back to top Go down
tfleming
Tityus
tfleming

Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: anyone put their scorp outside?   anyone put their scorp outside? Empty6/19/2012, 6:26 pm

entirely to hot in South Texas. It's 100 in the shade here. Sounds good though!
Back to top Go down
scorpy89
Pandinus
scorpy89

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: anyone put their scorp outside?   anyone put their scorp outside? Empty6/19/2012, 6:35 pm

Ahh that's a shame. Though atleast you guys get warmer winters than us here in the UK. Also, even in summer, its often rather cold at night Sad
Back to top Go down
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: anyone put their scorp outside?   anyone put their scorp outside? Empty6/19/2012, 10:04 pm

I always keep mine indoors. Away from direct Sun and avoiding accidental human contact.

I'm a forgetful person, and there's this worry that i might just leave it out on a rainy day or if the weather change drastically Laughing

Ventilation-wise, indoors is fine. Just open the window will do.

Of course, watch the room temperature and regulate the required temperature as and when required Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone put their scorp outside?   anyone put their scorp outside? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone put their scorp outside?
Page 1 of 1