The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Paralyzed scorpion HELP NEEDED!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jonoli123
Pandinus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-02-29

Paralyzed scorpion HELP NEEDED!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Paralyzed scorpion HELP NEEDED!!!!!!   Paralyzed scorpion HELP NEEDED!!!!!! Empty3/1/2012, 8:23 pm

my emperor scorpion named "sprinkles" has become paralyzed, his tail seems fine though. I lightly touched his tail and his tail moved around, but not his body. i picked him up to see if he would try to walk but his whole body was limp, dead like. he shares his home with a fellow emperor scorpion named "fluffy" and he is fine, nothing wrong at all. I am really worried. what should i do? BTW there is nothing about this problem online.
Back to top Go down
Streettrash
Androctonus
Streettrash

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2011-04-14

Paralyzed scorpion HELP NEEDED!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paralyzed scorpion HELP NEEDED!!!!!!   Paralyzed scorpion HELP NEEDED!!!!!! Empty3/2/2012, 12:52 pm

Could be a number of things. We need pictures or a video. How big is it/how old? It could be preparing to molt.. or just old and dying. It could also be dehydrated.
Back to top Go down

Paralyzed scorpion HELP NEEDED!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1