The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

little white bugs?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jfilyau
Centruroides

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2011-07-25

little white bugs? Empty
PostSubject: little white bugs?   little white bugs? Empty9/11/2011, 11:31 am

theres little white bugs in my tank???
i dunno what they are they look different from the baby crickets and they can walk on the water they dont look really like baby pillbugs and i noticed some white larva looking things in the soil.....
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-04-16

little white bugs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: little white bugs?   little white bugs? Empty9/11/2011, 11:50 am

mites, remove uneaten or dead crickets faster and you will have no more problem with them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/irapesheep?feature=mhee
jfilyau
Centruroides

little white bugs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: little white bugs?   little white bugs? Empty9/11/2011, 3:45 pm

what do they do?
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-04-16

little white bugs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: little white bugs?   little white bugs? Empty9/11/2011, 3:46 pm

Hit the search button and you will find, my friend
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/irapesheep?feature=mhee
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

little white bugs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: little white bugs?   little white bugs? Empty9/11/2011, 3:54 pm

The good mites just eat dead stuff and live in the cocoa fibre they tend to move around a lot, bad mites will cling to your scorp and won't move Smile

As Pluto said they're attracted to leftover food so try to keep on top of spot cleaning and don't over feed so leftovers are laying around everywhere Smile
Back to top Go down
jfilyau
Centruroides

little white bugs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: little white bugs?   little white bugs? Empty9/11/2011, 5:33 pm

alright well these ones crawl around all over the place i notice them mostly by the water dish
Back to top Go down
shining
Parabuthus
shining

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-05-28

little white bugs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: little white bugs?   little white bugs? Empty9/12/2011, 3:09 am

yeah as mentioned above they are mites.i remember reading one of the admins stating the ones you speak of are the good ones(dont remember where the thread was or titled).either way i wouldnt want anything i didnt intentionally put in my viv there.
me i would do a sub change and a good scrub down of the decor,viv and do pretty much what was mentioned to do in your dirty tank thread.

Back to top Go down
jfilyau
Centruroides

little white bugs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: little white bugs?   little white bugs? Empty9/12/2011, 7:29 pm

i plan on cleaning it to get rid of the mites soon as i remember to get more coco fibers when im in town.. im just concerned about having to find all my isopods .-.
Back to top Go down
shining
Parabuthus
shining

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-05-28

little white bugs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: little white bugs?   little white bugs? Empty9/12/2011, 8:11 pm

ive never had any isos but i could imagine that will be a task.
Back to top Go down
jfilyau
Centruroides

little white bugs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: little white bugs?   little white bugs? Empty9/12/2011, 10:44 pm

sometimes i think there is no more after not seeing any for a long time then i will randomly see some baby ones or a random one just walking around out in the open or sometimes drowned in the water dish lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

little white bugs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: little white bugs?   little white bugs? Empty

Back to top Go down

little white bugs?
Page 1 of 1