The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Raised the temps...........my girl is out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Annababe
Tityus
Annababe

Number of posts : 834
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Raised the temps...........my girl is out Empty
PostSubject: Raised the temps...........my girl is out   Raised the temps...........my girl is out Empty7/16/2011, 6:15 pm

We got a heat lamp today................raised the temps by about 7 degrees farenheit.

She is out before the sun is down. I'm thinking heat has a lot to do with a P. Imps activity level.

I thought it was an interesting development from my usual pet hole, and wanted to share here Smile

I'm excited. She's quite a looker when I can see her.
Back to top Go down
LeriusQuin
Centruroides
LeriusQuin

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Raised the temps...........my girl is out   Raised the temps...........my girl is out Empty7/16/2011, 10:35 pm

That's good. My male is quite active and is the sweetest thing lol. If I put my hand down on the other side of the tank, he will actually come all the way over and crawl up my arm.
Back to top Go down
shining
Parabuthus
shining

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Raised the temps...........my girl is out   Raised the temps...........my girl is out Empty7/17/2011, 1:53 am

whoa Lq im gonna try that with my male.hes quite docile and well mannered unlike the cee you enn tee he lives with.
Back to top Go down
predatorryu
Hadogenes
predatorryu

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Raised the temps...........my girl is out   Raised the temps...........my girl is out Empty7/17/2011, 2:40 am

shining wrote:
whoa Lq im gonna try that with my male.hes quite docile and well mannered unlike the cee you enn tee he lives with.

Lmao! I had two females. The one was asdocile and well mannered as it gets, while the other is..well..not so much lol
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Raised the temps...........my girl is out   Raised the temps...........my girl is out Empty7/17/2011, 3:19 am

Women!!! It actually just walks up your hand?
It will eat more too at those temps, sadly it will age faster too.

Better to have lived than to have vegetated and live longer I say Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/irapesheep?feature=mhee
LeriusQuin
Centruroides
LeriusQuin

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Raised the temps...........my girl is out   Raised the temps...........my girl is out Empty7/17/2011, 3:26 pm

Yes, as a total no sh it statement. He will walk from the other side of the tank to my hand and walk up. It's the weirdest thing. I also hand feed him. I don't do it with any other, just him. (not to potent) ntm he has never so much as pinched me. Maybe it's cause I'm a scorpio lol
Back to top Go down
shining
Parabuthus
shining

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Raised the temps...........my girl is out   Raised the temps...........my girl is out Empty7/17/2011, 6:02 pm

i hand feed both mine when i can see em.its such a wonderful moment having them take food from your hand.it deserves a well taken photo.

pluto again is totally correct with his post.im starting to think hes a Cyaegha! affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raised the temps...........my girl is out   Raised the temps...........my girl is out Empty

Back to top Go down

Raised the temps...........my girl is out
Page 1 of 1