The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Is this a weird form of stilting?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sswank06
Pandinus
sswank06

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-05-26

Is this a weird form of stilting? Empty
PostSubject: Is this a weird form of stilting?   Is this a weird form of stilting? Empty7/15/2011, 9:40 am

My emp has done this 3 seperate times now over the course of 4 days (one of those days I was away all day, he might have done it then too). It is supposed to be a male, if that matters. His back end touches the ground, the front end is touching the ground, and he raises his midsection up off the ground.(look close and you can see the white part of the hide underneath him) Sorry for the bad picture, he stops doing it and gets defensive when he sees someone move around the tank
Is this a weird form of stilting? Img_2010
Back to top Go down
Kweegwin
Centruroides
Kweegwin

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Is this a weird form of stilting?   Is this a weird form of stilting? Empty7/15/2011, 12:33 pm

I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Back to top Go down
WyattEarp4137
Babycurus
WyattEarp4137

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Is this a weird form of stilting?   Is this a weird form of stilting? Empty7/25/2011, 10:25 am

Looks like normal emp randomness to me. lol. I agree with Kweegwin and no worries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a weird form of stilting?   Is this a weird form of stilting? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this a weird form of stilting?
Page 1 of 1