The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

BLACK DEATHSTALKERS

Go down 
+4
pluto
Envyizm
Streettrash
leiurusSaleen820
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pluto
Leiurus

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-04-16

BLACK DEATHSTALKERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK DEATHSTALKERS   BLACK DEATHSTALKERS - Page 2 Empty6/12/2011, 4:02 am

Well I cant be more elaborate than that Smile

Personally? I think they took a LQ and used an aerosol spraying it black or cooking it.
LQ dont breed terribly hard, they just grow slow. If by a record from 2002 they get "discovered", someone should have already bred them.
People are ready to pay obscene money for this bug. Where there is a need there is a market.

As sometimes scorpions are born with two tails, I have no doubt sometimes a black Androctonus Australis will be born too. I'm no professor, and far from an expert, but something is not right about this species. I have to see more of it first. Even from renown scientists.. One (!!!!!!!!!) picture cannot be happening. When they put together a taxonomy they got to have lots of pictures!

So if Mr. L. would be reading this by some very slim chance, please.. people want to see more...
Does Dctr. Lorenço ever publish something new on these or publicity stunt to get funding? Bold of me, I know.. but you cant lure out a fox with candy.

So basically Saleen, I do agree with you that within this time span there should be CB scorpions out there, if the species is euhmm.. solid
As I said before, I do hope you will be the first collector to acquire these, if they are even a species and no color variation a painted black/BBQed LQ.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/irapesheep?feature=mhee

BLACK DEATHSTALKERS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2