The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Scorpiops phatoensis (Dwarf Thailand Flat Rock Scorpion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JCRO14
Pandinus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2024-09-19

Scorpiops phatoensis (Dwarf Thailand Flat Rock Scorpion) Empty
PostSubject: Scorpiops phatoensis (Dwarf Thailand Flat Rock Scorpion)   Scorpiops phatoensis (Dwarf Thailand Flat Rock Scorpion) Empty9/19/2024, 6:11 pm

Hey everyone!
im looking for information about this breed because its my first pet and I want to take a good care of it and I been doing my research in internet but there's almost nothing about it (I was looking for an emperor and got all the things for it but as soon as the counter guy said that the scorpion is out of stock i had to change my game plan) all the information I do have from this breed is the next: 1st This species of scorpion requires a humid setup with substrate such as cococoir, and hiding/climbing areas such as fake plants and cork bark. 2nd These are captive bred 2i/3i/4i, VERY RARE, a unique but smaller scorpion. Very unique scorpion with bold line features, almost prehistoric look.

if you have more information about the scorpion or any advice for a beginner drop a comment all the messages are well welcome

pd: There is not even a wikipedia page about this breed Basketball
Back to top Go down

Scorpiops phatoensis (Dwarf Thailand Flat Rock Scorpion)
Page 1 of 1