The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Is my emperor scorpion pregnant? is something else wrong with her?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
miznickie
Pandinus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Is my emperor scorpion pregnant? is something else wrong with her? Empty
PostSubject: Is my emperor scorpion pregnant? is something else wrong with her?   Is my emperor scorpion pregnant? is something else wrong with her? Empty10/13/2012, 1:27 am

I had 2 emperor scorpions, 1 male, 1 female. They had been in the same enclosure for about 2-3 weeks, then one morning i found my male dead. My female is now very very aggressive and is always at the hot side of the tank, she hasnt went in her hide with in the last 4-5 days. And she never refuses food, lol. But do you think she might be pregnant? Sick? Or something is wrong with her?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion975
Pandinus
Scorpion975

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2012-08-10

Is my emperor scorpion pregnant? is something else wrong with her? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is my emperor scorpion pregnant? is something else wrong with her?   Is my emperor scorpion pregnant? is something else wrong with her? Empty10/13/2012, 2:47 pm

What are the tank parameters? Substrate/Temperature/Humidty/etc ?

How long have you been noticing this behavior?

Also, if you could post pictures it would greatly help in determining if your P. Imperator is gravid.
Back to top Go down

Is my emperor scorpion pregnant? is something else wrong with her?
Page 1 of 1