The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

[ASA] Bark Scorpions' Caresheet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-09-06

[ASA] Bark Scorpions' Caresheet Empty
PostSubject: [ASA] Bark Scorpions' Caresheet   [ASA] Bark Scorpions' Caresheet Empty11/16/2011, 12:47 pm

For [ASA] Bark Scorpions' Caresheet Please access the following URL located at [ASA] All-Scorpion-Archives Scorpion Forum:
www.allscorpionarchives.com/t8-asa-bark-scorpions-caresheet

Support ASA Articles!
"Like" us at www.facebook.com/ScorpionArchives to receive all our latest pictures, videos and project updates with regards to Scorpion Breeding.

[ASA] Bark Scorpions' Caresheet Like_AllScorpionArchives_on_Facebook_icon

Regards,
GS

Last edited by **GS** on 4/20/2013, 6:25 am; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Back to top Go down
DolbyR
Leiurus
DolbyR

Number of posts : 2097
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: [ASA] Bark Scorpions' Caresheet   [ASA] Bark Scorpions' Caresheet Empty11/17/2011, 10:01 am

Great caresheet!!!
you should link these to the caresheet section.
Back to top Go down
http://allscorpionarchives.forumotion.com
Callum B
Administrator
Callum B

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: [ASA] Bark Scorpions' Caresheet   [ASA] Bark Scorpions' Caresheet Empty11/17/2011, 10:32 am

This caresheet is worth a look just for the amazing pictures :-)

The great information is just a bonus.

GS how do you light yor scorpions when photographing them? For me to get even a half decent picture it involves me lugging tanks onto the window sill so there is loads of light. If I'm trying to get pics at night and try using artificial light I always end up with lots of horrible whites glare reflecting off the scorpion.
Back to top Go down
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

PostSubject: Re: [ASA] Bark Scorpions' Caresheet   [ASA] Bark Scorpions' Caresheet Empty11/18/2011, 2:25 am

DolbyR wrote:
Great caresheet!!!
you should link these to the caresheet section.

Thanks bud!
I'm working on a forest scorpions caresheet now.
Once it is up, i'll shift all these 3 caresheets (desert/barks/forest) and probably some organising to the forum's thread so that information can be searched at ease Very Happy

Last edited by GS on 11/18/2011, 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
Back to top Go down
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

PostSubject: Re: [ASA] Bark Scorpions' Caresheet   [ASA] Bark Scorpions' Caresheet Empty11/18/2011, 2:40 am

Callum B wrote:
This caresheet is worth a look just for the amazing pictures :-)

The great information is just a bonus.

GS how do you light your scorpions when photographing them? For me to get even a half decent picture it involves me lugging tanks onto the window sill so there is loads of light. If I'm trying to get pics at night and try using artificial light I always end up with lots of horrible whites glare reflecting off the scorpion.

Thanks Callum Smile
Yeah pictures can bring across a thousand words. Most of the seasoned hobbyist have their own recipe in breeding their scorps, the caresheets i wrote is mainly targeted at new hobbyist who wished to have a general overview and for others who might have missed out on certain things to take note of.

Most of my photos are taken under natural sunlight. The color balance will be ideal when you set your white balance to "Sunlight" mode.

I do some indoor lab shooting at night too. Basically, i use a clip-on table lamp that can be twisted in different angle to adjust the direction and distance of the light source. By doing this, the intensity of light can be controlled as well. One of the few cons could be the setting of WB in this setup. You may wish to check out the following guide:

[HOW TO] Beginners Guide to Macro-photography

Regards,
GS

Last edited by **GS** on 2/5/2013, 3:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ASA] Bark Scorpions' Caresheet   [ASA] Bark Scorpions' Caresheet Empty

Back to top Go down

[ASA] Bark Scorpions' Caresheet
Page 1 of 1