The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

New Scorpion/Hasnt eaten since bought

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ScorpioNoob
Pandinus

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-08-13

New Scorpion/Hasnt eaten since bought Empty
PostSubject: New Scorpion/Hasnt eaten since bought   New Scorpion/Hasnt eaten since bought Empty8/16/2011, 5:55 pm

hi, so im wondering why my scorpion hasnt eaten in about 4 days. hes older(red tipped stinger) not sure how old tho. i thought maybe it was cuz hes trying to acclimate itself to the new tank and enviroment i have him in. its about a 20g tank. the coconut fiber ground is moist. he got 1 big hide and water bowl. the tank is hot since its about 90 degrees here daily, i didnt think i need a heater. i keep it humid by putting plastic wrap over the top of the tank and mist it with a spray bottle every now and again. although at night it gets cooler maybe around 70 maybe low 80s which i thought wasnt bad for him. but his usual behavior is to just mope around and chill..lol. i put large crickets in the tank and he hasnt touched em. i even cut off the legs on one of the crickets incase its hard to catch. any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Bedlam
Tityus
Bedlam

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion/Hasnt eaten since bought   New Scorpion/Hasnt eaten since bought Empty8/16/2011, 6:17 pm

Patience. Your temp's are fine. He wont starve himself. What kind of Scorpion is it? Any pictures?
Back to top Go down
Annababe
Tityus
Annababe

Number of posts : 834
Registration date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion/Hasnt eaten since bought   New Scorpion/Hasnt eaten since bought Empty8/16/2011, 6:18 pm

It took mine about 3 weeks to eat after we first got her...............now she eats like crazy. Mine is an emperor.........they can go a long time without eating
Back to top Go down
tdark1
Centruroides
tdark1

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-07-25

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion/Hasnt eaten since bought   New Scorpion/Hasnt eaten since bought Empty8/16/2011, 10:40 pm

OP: Post some pictures so we can help you buddy!
Back to top Go down
sowhon
Centruroides
sowhon

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion/Hasnt eaten since bought   New Scorpion/Hasnt eaten since bought Empty8/17/2011, 11:45 pm

Dun worry, the scorp will not be starve....he will eat when hungry....
My first scorp also only started eating after a week.... Smile

we will surely appreciate some photos though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Scorpion/Hasnt eaten since bought   New Scorpion/Hasnt eaten since bought Empty

Back to top Go down

New Scorpion/Hasnt eaten since bought
Page 1 of 1