The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Wolf spider spiderling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyanide
Babycurus
Cyanide

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Wolf spider spiderling Empty
PostSubject: Wolf spider spiderling   Wolf spider spiderling Empty6/2/2011, 10:04 am

Ok. So my mate dropped off a baby wolf spider and this thing is microscopic! Will this manage to feed on a tiny cricket? Maybe a part of a cricket? Problem is the tiny crickets in the tub will be a nightmare to separate. A normal cricket would probably eat this spider. Failing that i will try catch some greenfly or try find some tiny bugs. I will put up a pic today.
Back to top Go down
Cyanide
Babycurus
Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: Wolf spider spiderling   Wolf spider spiderling Empty6/2/2011, 10:51 am

Here's pics of this little guy and his new home for the time being

https://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/oCYANIDEo/
(my phone won't let me copy the embed)
I had a look with a magnifying glass. Pretty cool spider.
Back to top Go down
Peloquin
Babycurus
Peloquin

Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Wolf spider spiderling   Wolf spider spiderling Empty6/2/2011, 11:54 am

Tip the micro crix into a larger tub then use a small pot to collect a couple into. Just tip the few you grab i with the spider and, if you want to, tip the others back into the smaller tub.
It's worth noting though that micro crix do a lot better in a bigger tub, and remember to feed them well with fresh fruit/ veg or gutloader.
Back to top Go down
Cyanide
Babycurus
Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: Wolf spider spiderling   Wolf spider spiderling Empty6/2/2011, 12:19 pm

I put a couple of Pieces of banana in with em. Found a small moth and put that in with the spider. Dunno where the spider is. It's so small. I was expecting something a little bigger!
Back to top Go down
Cyanide
Babycurus
Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: Wolf spider spiderling   Wolf spider spiderling Empty6/2/2011, 3:03 pm

Wow these spiders are fast! I put this little black spider I seen on my floor in. And the wolf spider ran over and jumped on it at the speed Of light. Never seen a spider move so
Fast! Amazing.
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Wolf spider spiderling   Wolf spider spiderling Empty6/2/2011, 6:45 pm

Cyanide wrote:
Wow these spiders are fast! I put this little black spider I seen on my floor in. And the wolf spider ran over and jumped on it at the speed Of light. Never seen a spider move so
Fast! Amazing.

Viking
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/irapesheep?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf spider spiderling   Wolf spider spiderling Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf spider spiderling
Page 1 of 1