The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Most active scorpion?

Go down 
+2
Neal
scarloc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most active scorpion?   Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty5/24/2011, 2:53 pm

you know what.. i feel amazingly stupid.
i forgot you had a click her type thing... i was looking for one i swear lol
Back to top Go down
scarloc
Pandinus

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Most active scorpion?   Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty5/24/2011, 2:58 pm

hmm thanks for all your help guys. i feel like contributing back to the forum so i'll post something in the amphibians+herps section on my frogs. i'll check up on the spinifer.

oh and how can someone afford that many pets bex ?? it always amazed me. i always figured people must be pretty well off to afford that many?
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

PostSubject: Re: Most active scorpion?   Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty5/24/2011, 3:00 pm

that's really not many mate.. i know somebody who have 3000 .cough peloquin lol.. check out his pics.
i have 14/15 inverts after being in the hobby for maybe a year lol
Back to top Go down
scarloc
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: Most active scorpion?   Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty5/24/2011, 3:05 pm

wow. the most i've had at once was 7 i think, all of which were lizards. 2 beardies and 5 skinks. i miss the beardies so much! omg i need some more!!! lol

yet my favourite has to be my frogs. i've had them for about 2 months and they are CUTE! and they each have their own personality too. mine are lazy all day and sit in their tree.
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

Number of posts : 1250
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Most active scorpion?   Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty5/24/2011, 3:06 pm

I find inverts are generally neither expensive to buy nor keep in my opinion but depends on your budget I suppose. That's how it becomes addictive because it's not much extra work or money to have another one, and another, and another.
Back to top Go down
http://inkandvenom.multiply.com/
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

PostSubject: Re: Most active scorpion?   Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty5/24/2011, 3:07 pm

what type of frogs? i hope they are not white's tree frogs... they look like a bag of meat, with legs.
my little collection is growing very fast, i need a new room, which is currently being sorted lol.
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

PostSubject: Re: Most active scorpion?   Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty5/24/2011, 3:08 pm

JamieLawrence wrote:
I find inverts are generally neither expensive to buy nor keep in my opinion but depends on your budget I suppose. That's how it becomes addictive because it's not much extra work or money to have another one, and another, and another.

you didn't see the goliath birdeaters at the BTS show mate. £140 for an adult female. but yeah, the majority of inverts tend to be less than £50... from what i've seen
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Most active scorpion?   Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty5/24/2011, 3:14 pm

lol im deffo not well off im a stay at home mum off two whos father pays jack s**t for!!!!! but i dont buy them lol my lovely fiancee is a successful IT business analyst, and doesnt live with me so spends all his money on buying me nice things lol like lots of scorpions and T's and a pc and camera for my birthday lol....im a lucky girl Smile...very lucky girl actually Smile
Back to top Go down
scarloc
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: Most active scorpion?   Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty5/24/2011, 3:17 pm

but surely after getting 1 or 2, the love goes down for each individual pet?
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

PostSubject: Re: Most active scorpion?   Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty5/24/2011, 3:18 pm

scarloc wrote:
god no...
it's just like having an ... you know what i can't think of anything.. lol
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Most active scorpion?   Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty5/24/2011, 3:18 pm

scarloc wrote:

not at all, well not in our case anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

PostSubject: Re: Most active scorpion?   Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty5/24/2011, 3:19 pm

*~BEX~* wrote:
scarloc wrote:

not at all, well not in our case anyways Smile
SNAP.. i think everybody 'loves' them as much... well the breeders probably don't
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

Number of posts : 1250
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Most active scorpion?   Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty5/24/2011, 3:22 pm

spinnin_tom wrote:
JamieLawrence wrote:

you didn't see the goliath birdeaters at the BTS show mate. £140 for an adult female. but yeah, the majority of inverts tend to be less than £50... from what i've seen

Maybe not at the BTS mate but I saw one at SEAS, monster of a thing at big money hence I said generally they are not expensive to buy obviously with exceptions. Very Happy

I haven't lost no love for any of my invert just because I have more.
Back to top Go down
http://inkandvenom.multiply.com/
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

PostSubject: Re: Most active scorpion?   Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty5/24/2011, 3:24 pm

JamieLawrence wrote:
spinnin_tom wrote:
JamieLawrence wrote:

Maybe not at the BTS mate but I saw one at SEAS, monster of a thing at big money hence I said generally they are not expensive to buy obviously with exceptions. Very Happy

I haven't lost no love for any of my invert just because I have more.

SEAS? is that the invicta arachnid one? i'm going to their meeting tomorrow.. so if anybody is going down?
like everything jamie.. there's always going to be exceptions like you say.
tom
Back to top Go down
scarloc
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: Most active scorpion?   Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty5/24/2011, 3:25 pm

lol bex. wait that isnt funny :S but seriously though you appear both lucky and unlucky. good luck with your fiancee. oh and i think i'm high or something, cos your eyes in your avatar just flashed red then duled down to grey, then red again. i gotta get off this crap!

and spinnin tom, they are poison dart frogs. dendrobates leucomelas (probably spelt it a bit wrong). mine is about 1 inch long and feeds on fruit flies. he is active when i come home or when i am feeding him, other than that he sits and looks out the tank and out of the window.

and as for finance, i generally get money from my dad. i make a little money buying stationery off people in school, using it and then selling it with a massive increase at exam times. i also do peoples homework for them online. i dont mind since i generally like homework and hey, i'm getting paid for it so why not?
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Most active scorpion?   Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty5/24/2011, 3:43 pm

Lolz at the money making schemes at school awesome Smile and yeah my eyes glow red lol don't worry yr not going mad Smile
Back to top Go down
scarloc
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: Most active scorpion?   Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty5/24/2011, 3:50 pm

oh thanks. i had never noticed that before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most active scorpion?   Most active scorpion? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most active scorpion?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2