The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis

Go down 
+12
jaySteel
DolbyR
dixied65
Callum B
spinnin_tom
pluto
rowanberry15
Bruthus
H. laoticus
Jay
Manser
*~BEX~*
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/10/2011, 8:04 am

some pics from last night, poor quality used iphone didnt take the canon Sad wish i had though, also didnt take many was too busy lol Smile

Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 IMG_5942
Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 IMG_5941
Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 IMG_5940
Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 IMG_5939
Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 IMG_5938
Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 IMG_5937Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 IMG_5936
Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 IMG_5935Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 IMG_5934Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 IMG_5933Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 IMG_5932Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Th_IMG_5931

Back to top Go down
DolbyR
Leiurus
DolbyR

Number of posts : 2097
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/10/2011, 8:08 am

So, when is it gonna be broadcast? And is that E36 on the parking yours? lol
Back to top Go down
http://allscorpionarchives.forumotion.com
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/10/2011, 8:21 am

ha gonna be next june/july hope you will all forget about it by then lolz Smile im gonna hate it i know it

the e36 M3 is lukes he drove me up, mine is off the road atm Sad booooo failed mot so in process of sorting it out now
Back to top Go down
DolbyR
Leiurus
DolbyR

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/10/2011, 8:29 am

Haha, no way! We're all gonna put reminders in our calendars Twisted Evil

Nice ride, I always wanted one of those, but ended up getting a brand new fiat instead lol
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/10/2011, 8:43 am

Wow big difference there lol you must regret that discision
Back to top Go down
DolbyR
Leiurus
DolbyR

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/10/2011, 8:52 am

Well, yes and no. Very Happy I was so sick of my old Polo breaking down that I wanted something with warranty. I used to drive only in town anyway so a small hatch and low MPG was the best choice at the time.

Now I make longer highway trips almost each weekend so I do miss the space. Not to say about the power, a 1.2 petrol is not the nicest thing for a motorway Very Happy

And the good thing is that my first MOT is only next year alien
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/10/2011, 9:55 am

why were you looking there, bex?

i've been told there is somewhere else in kent with them, but it's a escret, ray gabriel said he migh ttake me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/10/2011, 10:04 am

i wasnt looking i was being filmed lol
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/10/2011, 11:58 am

DolbyR wrote:
Well, yes and no. Very Happy I was so sick of my old Polo breaking down that I wanted something with warranty. I used to drive only in town anyway so a small hatch and low MPG was the best choice at the time.

Now I make longer highway trips almost each weekend so I do miss the space. Not to say about the power, a 1.2 petrol is not the nicest thing for a motorway Very Happy

And the good thing is that my first MOT is only next year alien

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/irapesheep?feature=mhee
dixied65
Pandinus

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/10/2011, 5:49 pm

Sorry Bex, I did see you in Tescos car park but had to get back to work after spending a few hours showing the film crew around, hope you had a nice time and found lots of scorpions
Back to top Go down
dixied65
Pandinus

PostSubject: one I found Earlier this year   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/10/2011, 5:59 pm

Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Th_S1030090
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/10/2011, 6:11 pm

Ah you was the guy Woking away with the Tesco bag lol ha you spotted me lol yet rob was ringing me before we realised we was parked next to each other lol , shame we didn't get to meet

That looks like a very gravid female to me either that or about to molt, did you keep it?

And yeah I had a great time thanx for letting us in. Would love to come and take a look again sometime if possible just for an hour or so Smile
Back to top Go down
dixied65
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/11/2011, 4:38 am

no Bex I return any that get found, did a couple of schools with 2 a few years ago, my first TV appearance was with Chris Packham and Nature Detectives back in 92/93 the port has other visitors, but they dont tend to stay too long like the Brazilian Wandering Spider !!!! Shocked , Ill send you my contact details and let you know about a possibe return visit later in the year

Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/11/2011, 4:44 am

Thank you very much Smile and wow yr a tv star lolz would have loved to have seen that spider Smile
Back to top Go down
dixied65
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/11/2011, 5:02 am

only 4 Tv appearances here for thescorpions, so ive had more than my 15 mins of fame!!! cant PM you yet as not been a member for more than 7 days, you didnt say how many you found??, al wandering spiders have to be removed due to them being deadly, but if anything else turns up ill let you know lol
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/11/2011, 5:11 am

Oh we found quite a few while filming I'd say at least 10-15 was good to see a look of adults and a few tiny babies too so means they are breeding ok, still worries me that the site is sold I now the wall is protected and cannot be knocked down but I'm guessing they could repoint the whole thing if they wanted to?
Back to top Go down
dixied65
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/11/2011, 5:20 am

I have it on good authority that the trust has no plans to do any such work, the is also another area not sold where they thrive and this will not be touched.
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/11/2011, 5:46 am

oh good thats really good to hear Smile
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/11/2011, 6:41 am

can i come?!?
Back to top Go down
dixied65
Pandinus

PostSubject: Trust me I won't sting !!!   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/15/2011, 4:48 pm

Just come across an old photo of one i took to my sons school

[img]Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Scorpion[/img]

spinnin_tom drop me a mail in here, I am trying to get a night sorted, but as the port is a restricted area, its not as easy as walk in, the area is owned buy someone else other than the port so its dealing with 2 different groups, it would be a limited number, but hopeful of getting a evening sorted.

Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty8/15/2011, 8:26 pm

that would be very nice Very Happy

are there many more within the port or is it about the same?
Back to top Go down
jaySteel
Pandinus
jaySteel

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty2/13/2012, 9:50 am

I've deleted my post to comply with the rules on "grave digging". I'll start another thread.
Thanks.

Jason
Back to top Go down
http://www.jason-steel.co.uk
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty3/28/2012, 11:38 am

just a little update got a message via twitter from steve everson the producer of coats saying my bit of film wont be shown till 2013 Sad boooooo

Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 E45050f8
Back to top Go down
jaySteel
Pandinus
jaySteel

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty3/28/2012, 12:04 pm

That sucks. I was looking forward to seeing that. I guess I'll have to wait then.

Jason
Back to top Go down
http://www.jason-steel.co.uk
DolbyR
Leiurus
DolbyR

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty3/28/2012, 12:22 pm

That sucks. I so wanted to see you on film Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis   Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheerness scorpions latest check up... Euscorpius flavicaudis
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next