The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

H. Arizonensis & AFS setups.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Billy No Mates
Centruroides
Billy No Mates

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2011-01-13

H. Arizonensis & AFS setups. Empty
PostSubject: H. Arizonensis & AFS setups.   H. Arizonensis & AFS setups. Empty3/3/2011, 1:17 am

Recently re-did both of them and I'm finally happy with them. Very Happy

Haddy:

AFS:

So what do you guys think eh?
Back to top Go down
ColoredPencils
Centruroides
ColoredPencils

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: H. Arizonensis & AFS setups.   H. Arizonensis & AFS setups. Empty3/3/2011, 1:49 am

She seems to be having a lot of fun climbing on that vine. =P
Back to top Go down
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: H. Arizonensis & AFS setups.   H. Arizonensis & AFS setups. Empty3/3/2011, 3:06 am

Excellent !

The deserts' has a natural slope and i really like that piece of wood on top of the sand(on the right)
Good ambush spot! haha

The forests' is filled with greenery with the appropriate amount, and with the other little things you placed in there.. I'm sure thats a very happy scorp in there exploring around. Thanks for posting it up!
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: H. Arizonensis & AFS setups.   H. Arizonensis & AFS setups. Empty3/3/2011, 6:00 am

They look awesome, good job!

thats what i would like our haddy enclosire to look like, we need a wider tank the one shes in now is taller than it is wide (got it cheap off ebay though so not windging lol) Smile
Back to top Go down
Billy No Mates
Centruroides
Billy No Mates

PostSubject: Re: H. Arizonensis & AFS setups.   H. Arizonensis & AFS setups. Empty3/3/2011, 9:52 am

ColoredPencils wrote:
She seems to be having a lot of fun climbing on that vine. =P

She loves climbing on it, since I put that hollow rock in there though she's been making a habit out of going flat out on the front of it.

GS wrote:
Excellent !

The deserts' has a natural slope and i really like that piece of wood on top of the sand(on the right)
Good ambush spot! haha

The forests' is filled with greenery with the appropriate amount, and with the other little things you placed in there.. I'm sure thats a very happy scorp in there exploring around. Thanks for posting it up!

The wood I saw in the pet shop and just thought "That MUST go in my desert tank.". The rock that is in the forest's used to be in the desert one, but after I took it out the tank looked a little bland, and that wood was just too perfect not to get. At the moment he's not used it for any ambushing or climbing, but he's definitely interested in it, his footprints are a giveaway. tongue

The forest's used to be so bare it was saddening, so I made the most out of what I had. The cork bark pieces used to be one big hide but It was too large for the tank so I snapped it in half. One half acts as a hide now and the other is a blockade stopping the soil getting to the door. She's much happier in the new setup. She's more active and is making the most out of what she's got in there.

231bex wrote:
They look awesome, good job!

thats what i would like our haddy enclosire to look like, we need a wider tank the one shes in now is taller than it is wide (got it cheap off ebay though so not windging lol) Smile

I was dead happy with it when i finished it. Hopefully you can get the same result and be as happy with it as I was. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: H. Arizonensis & AFS setups.   H. Arizonensis & AFS setups. Empty3/3/2011, 10:15 am

Yeah need some nice pieces of slate, I love slate lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Billy No Mates
Centruroides
Billy No Mates

PostSubject: Re: H. Arizonensis & AFS setups.   H. Arizonensis & AFS setups. Empty3/3/2011, 10:22 am

Haha, I have tonnes of it in my back garden. Whenever I want some I just go and grab it then put it in a tub of boiling water. I'm sure you could buy a bag of it from B&Q or something.
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: H. Arizonensis & AFS setups.   H. Arizonensis & AFS setups. Empty3/3/2011, 10:47 am

Yeah can get a bg of the small chips for like £2.50 but they don't sell medium size bits it's either small or huge lol but gonna get a big bit and break it up when I do it, we had a post about it somewhere lol
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

Number of posts : 1250
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: H. Arizonensis & AFS setups.   H. Arizonensis & AFS setups. Empty3/3/2011, 1:15 pm

Nice one mate, I'd be very happy with those too. Desert one looks very natural, layed out perfectly and it looks like your Haddy is having a great time digging the place up.

Yeah buy a big lump of slate and take the hammer to it and there you have it, medium sized slate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://inkandvenom.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H. Arizonensis & AFS setups.   H. Arizonensis & AFS setups. Empty

Back to top Go down

H. Arizonensis & AFS setups.
Page 1 of 1