The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

new emperor, am i doing this right?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
harleyquinn
Pandinus

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-06

new emperor, am i doing this right? Empty
PostSubject: new emperor, am i doing this right?   new emperor, am i doing this right? Empty12/30/2010, 4:08 pm

[font=Comic Sans Ms]Hey just bought a new emperor. i have him in a med size ZooMed terrium with Eco Earth. a small heat mat on the side and a red heat lamp. i dont keep the lamp on alot because it gets to the 90s. the first day i had him out and he ran around a lot. he burrowed behind this fake skull i found him last night and i left him alone i looked at him this morning and i think he was eating. he hasnt come out since... am i doing this right???
Back to top Go down
mezzle992
Centruroides
mezzle992

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: new emperor, am i doing this right?   new emperor, am i doing this right? Empty12/30/2010, 7:46 pm

i would say your doing everything fine, continue as you were and you will have one very happy emp. Is this your first scorp? If so welcome to the hobby Smile
Back to top Go down
harleyquinn
Pandinus

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: new emperor, am i doing this right?   new emperor, am i doing this right? Empty12/30/2010, 10:53 pm

my third but i got them all in a couple months. thanks
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: new emperor, am i doing this right?   new emperor, am i doing this right? Empty12/31/2010, 10:06 pm

It's normal for emps to act as "pet holes." A scorp that stays in its burrow is a happy scorp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new emperor, am i doing this right?   new emperor, am i doing this right? Empty

Back to top Go down

new emperor, am i doing this right?
Page 1 of 1