The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

my new baby heterometrus colony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mezzle992
Centruroides
mezzle992

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-06-26

my new baby heterometrus colony Empty
PostSubject: my new baby heterometrus colony   my new baby heterometrus colony Empty10/24/2010, 9:04 am

there are quite a few photos but they are worth looking at which is why i posted it as a web link.

https://s827.photobucket.com/albums/zz194/mezzle992/

let me know what you thing of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my new baby heterometrus colony   my new baby heterometrus colony Empty10/24/2010, 9:09 am

Very nice scorpions! You should consider more substrate for them to dig in and alot more hiding places for them, though...
Back to top Go down
mezzle992
Centruroides
mezzle992

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: my new baby heterometrus colony   my new baby heterometrus colony Empty10/24/2010, 9:17 am

i have 5 hiding places i there and the substrate is 5 inches at the shallowest and about 8 inches at the deepest, any ideas on decoration, and if you are going by the photos on just the tank i have changed it since that photo, i will post a more up to date picture of the tank later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my new baby heterometrus colony   my new baby heterometrus colony Empty10/24/2010, 9:28 am

Ah, no problem then Wink Well, i use moss to cover the layer of dirt and bark and stones... Also a lot of plastic plants! Really your imagination sets the limits! Just remember if you use stuff you find in the nature, then "drown" it for 24 hours or put it in the oven for 15 minutes on 200 degrees celsius just to keep parasites and other stuff away from your animals...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new baby heterometrus colony   my new baby heterometrus colony Empty

Back to top Go down

my new baby heterometrus colony
Page 1 of 1