The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar

Go down 
+3
*~BEX~*
TELOW
nynoname
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar   babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty10/28/2010, 11:34 am

dont say sorry its not your fault lol ....i think these must be the best looking scorpions i think they are beautiful...gorgeous markings they have....definatly my favourite!
Back to top Go down
iitomodachi1
Tityus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar   babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty10/28/2010, 11:42 am

231bex wrote:
Sad think we need to leave the uk lol

Come on over to this side of the pond then, I'll hook you up with some babies to restart your collections Very Happy If you do, just keep a couch to crash on back in the UK. I need a friend there so I can actually see a Gooners game sometime in lifetime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar   babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty10/28/2010, 11:56 am

Gooners???????????? lol what dat?
Back to top Go down
iitomodachi1
Tityus

PostSubject: Re: babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar   babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty10/28/2010, 11:58 am

Arsenal Very Happy Football - and I'm not talking American Football either!! Smile
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar   babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty10/28/2010, 12:21 pm

Ah lol sorry we are really not football people lol I can't stand it but each to there own lolz
Back to top Go down
iitomodachi1
Tityus

PostSubject: Re: babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar   babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty10/28/2010, 12:47 pm

Yeah, grew up playing so I have it in the blood. Really want to see a game somewhere else in the world as it is not as popular here. Even with American Football you don't get songs and stuff! And as the Premier League goes I love the history of Arsenal.
-(whose that team we call the Arsenal
whose that team we all adore
were the boys in red and white and were fu%*ing dynmite )
ok football distraction is done, back to scorps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iitomodachi1
Tityus

PostSubject: Re: babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar   babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty11/2/2010, 8:34 pm

Just had to post some pics up and figured I'd do it on here as I got them from Nynoname. If anyone is thinking about picking some of these up, I definitely recommend it! I've been talking with Nynoname while waiting on these and he is great at keeping up the communication and making sure everything is going alright as well as follow up! Thanks Bro for these little lovely things and I look forward to working with you over the next little while to possibly getting some more!
Enjoy the pix Very Happy I just love the colors on these things and that little extra spike (forgot the name Sad) that I believe both the Jacksoni and Gigas have on the Telson is awesome (you can see it best in the 3rd picture)!!

babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 DSC_0182

babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 DSC_0179

babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 DSC_0166

babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 DSC_0159
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar   babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty11/2/2010, 9:22 pm

Nice, I also joined the B. jacks club recently Smile

Just got a few of them myself, hehe

I also picked up C. gracilis as well

Here's to no longer being envious of nynoname! haha Danceparty
Back to top Go down
iitomodachi1
Tityus

PostSubject: Re: babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar   babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty11/2/2010, 10:06 pm

H. laoticus wrote:
Nice, I also joined the B. jacks club recently Smile

Just got a few of them myself, hehe

I also picked up C. gracilis as well

Here's to no longer being envious of nynoname! haha Danceparty

Awesome, congrats on the new additions! Yeah, I'm so glad I got some of these, by far the most beautiful scorp I have at the moment! If I ever had seen these before getting them I would have been completely ticked at myself for not getting these when I got my Hottentotta Trilineatus! I had to stare at those pics again for 5 minutes before responding! LMFAO!! Very Happy

Danceparty And I'll definitely party to not being jealous of Nynoname anymore! Woot!! awesome
Back to top Go down
Scott Land
Tityus
Scott Land

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar   babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty11/2/2010, 10:20 pm

Congrats! I want to try these again but I want the chocolate morph,I used to have a female.
Back to top Go down
iitomodachi1
Tityus

PostSubject: Re: babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar   babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty11/2/2010, 11:47 pm

Chocolate Morphs are beautiful too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scott Land
Tityus
Scott Land

PostSubject: Re: babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar   babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty11/3/2010, 5:14 pm

iitomodachi1 wrote:
I would post a pic of the one I had but don't want to9 intrude on the thread . Wink
Back to top Go down
iitomodachi1
Tityus

PostSubject: Re: babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar   babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty11/3/2010, 9:32 pm

Scott Land wrote:
iitomodachi1 wrote:
I would post a pic of the one I had but don't want to9 intrude on the thread . Wink

Yeah, I thought about not posting pics out of respect but thought it through and decided it should be ok since they came from Nynoname Very Happy Start a new thread and post some pix of your choc. morph, I would love to see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scott Land
Tityus
Scott Land

PostSubject: Re: babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar   babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty11/4/2010, 12:09 am

iitomodachi1 wrote:
Scott Land wrote:
iitomodachi1 wrote:

Yeah, I thought about not posting pics out of respect but thought it through and decided it should be ok since they came from Nynoname Very Happy Start a new thread and post some pix of your choc. morph, I would love to see Very Happy
I thought your pics were appropriate! I am notorious about posting pics in others threads;sorry if you thought I was calling you out . Smile
I will post pics of most of what I had in the near future in my own thread. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
iitomodachi1
Tityus

PostSubject: Re: babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar   babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty11/4/2010, 12:23 am

Scott Land wrote:
iitomodachi1 wrote:
Scott Land wrote:
iitomodachi1 wrote:

I thought your pics were appropriate! I am notorious about posting pics in others threads;sorry if you thought I was calling you out . Smile
I will post pics of most of what I had in the near future in my own thread. Twisted Evil

No, I didn't think you were callin' me out, I just try to be conscience of hijacking as I have caught myself straying because run with a comment within a response and all of a sudden I have momentarily hijacked the thread. Anxious to see those pix Very Happy Are there any issues with keeping different morphs together?
Back to top Go down
Scott Land
Tityus
Scott Land

PostSubject: Re: babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar   babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty11/4/2010, 12:49 am

iitomodachi1 wrote:
Scott Land wrote:
iitomodachi1 wrote:
Scott Land wrote:
iitomodachi1 wrote:

No, I didn't think you were callin' me out, I just try to be conscience of hijacking as I have caught myself straying because run with a comment within a response and all of a sudden I have momentarily hijacked the thread. Anxious to see those pix Very Happy Are there any issues with keeping different morphs together?
I'm a good hijacker,myself LOL
I will post them tomorrow/later today.

As far as mixing morphs goes as long as it is the same species it does not matter.However, if you only want one particular morph you should stick with male and female the same morph,it will still not mean you will get 100% the same but a higher percent.I only had the one chocolate female and some normal males,unfortunately they killed each other before they mated.
Back to top Go down
nynoname
Babycurus
nynoname

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar   babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty11/17/2010, 3:35 pm

Scott Land wrote:
iitomodachi1 wrote:

post the pics!!! doesnt matter to me hijack away! lol Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar   babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

babycurus jacksoni 2nd instar
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3