The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Just a few pics

Go down 
+7
LXDNG79
nynoname
iitomodachi1
_scorpio_
H. laoticus
the lycan mikey
Jay
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
binksyboy3
Androctonus
binksyboy3

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Just a few pics  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few pics    Just a few pics  - Page 2 Empty9/29/2010, 3:55 pm

My advice would be to buy adults as this sp is renown for its difficulties in molting and birthing.

(H.Arizonensis)

Last edited by binksyboy3 on 9/30/2010, 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the lycan mikey
Tityus
the lycan mikey

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Just a few pics    Just a few pics  - Page 2 Empty9/29/2010, 4:35 pm

lol the everglades are full of snakes that people have released over the years...

oh the thing about the pet shop or my front door, we were talking about LQs, as he didnt know if it would be coming through his shop to pick up or if his dealer would just ship it straight to me...

i know you cant have dubia roaches in Fl, lol...
only because of the outbreak of African roaches in Florida might be detrimental to the environment (i think it would be awesome, but thats personal opinion)

if i remember correctly there are all kinds of limits and permits and junk for reptiles, but i truly dont think ive come across anything for inverts...

it definitely makes me wanna research it =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Just a few pics    Just a few pics  - Page 2 Empty9/29/2010, 5:37 pm

the lycan mikey wrote:
lol the everglades are full of snakes that people have released over the years...

oh the thing about the pet shop or my front door, we were talking about LQs, as he didnt know if it would be coming through his shop to pick up or if his dealer would just ship it straight to me...

only because of the outbreak of African roaches in Florida might be detrimental to the environment (i think it would be awesome, but thats personal opinion)

if i remember correctly there are all kinds of limits and permits and junk for reptiles, but i truly dont think ive come across anything for inverts...

yup, there are laws for inverts
I'm not familiar with the scorpions ones in the US (if there are any), but I know that there are laws for crayfish, for example.
Back to top Go down
ironman
Hadogenes
ironman

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Just a few pics    Just a few pics  - Page 2 Empty9/29/2010, 6:08 pm

nice set up man looks very well kept 2!
Back to top Go down
the lycan mikey
Tityus
the lycan mikey

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Just a few pics    Just a few pics  - Page 2 Empty9/29/2010, 9:06 pm

H. laoticus wrote:
the lycan mikey wrote:

yup, there are laws for inverts
I'm not familiar with the scorpions ones in the US (if there are any), but I know that there are laws for crayfish, for example.

lol me and a friend of mine seen some crayfish or crawfish, whatever they were at a pet store...
and i made a joke that i could catch them for free...
and 2 days later i got to prove it at a lake...

back to the subject...
definitely a thumbs up on the tank setup
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

Number of posts : 1250
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Just a few pics    Just a few pics  - Page 2 Empty9/30/2010, 1:16 pm

Oh nice iitomodachi. I should have realised, I was actually comparing the two of them a few months ago. They are on par really nikon v canon is an on going argument. You should be able to take some nice shots just on auto modes while you get to grips with it. I'v found the manual to be seriously helpful lol and macro is definatly the way to go for the scorps, so many details the eye can't see. I hear you on the memory cards and photo files all over the place. Yeah keep us updated with the camera and I would keep your hands away from P. Trans lol.
Also might supprise you that football dosnt phase me too much lol one of the few in this country.

Yea they have a website Bex but they're still updating it at the moment. You could give them a call but il be keeping an eye anyway. You also have cold blooded near you in Rainham that are good. And as Binksyboy has said only get an adult.

Thanks Ironman and Lycan Mikey for the comments
Back to top Go down
http://inkandvenom.multiply.com/
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Just a few pics    Just a few pics  - Page 2 Empty9/30/2010, 4:32 pm

[quote="JamieLawrence"]Got a couple more pics to show, thought i'd keep it in one thread. I went up my local retile shop Scales and Fangs (i'v got most my scorps from there now) yesterday to get some pinheads for the spinigerus babies and ended up coming home with this guy. It's a Caraboctonus Keyserlingi, couldn't resist it!

Yeah bro ive got a couple of my scorpions from there to. good shop. got my Hadogenes troglodytes for a reasonable price.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bludgeon213
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Just a few pics    Just a few pics  - Page 2 Empty10/4/2010, 11:56 am

Photobucket

Scorpion

Photobucket

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bludgeon213
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

Number of posts : 1250
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Just a few pics    Just a few pics  - Page 2 Empty10/5/2010, 12:02 pm

Nice scorps mate, whats that first one? They all come from scales and fangs? Yea really good shop I rate them highly. Cleanest reptile shop i'v ever been in. I also got a tiny flat rock from there but mine is Paucidens. They take an age to grow don't they!
Back to top Go down
http://inkandvenom.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a few pics    Just a few pics  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a few pics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2