The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

New to Scorpions and have lots of noob questions...

Go down 
+4
binksyboy3
MrWin
gromgroms
Majestic
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
binksyboy3
Androctonus
binksyboy3

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2009-03-05

New to Scorpions and have lots of noob questions... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Scorpions and have lots of noob questions...   New to Scorpions and have lots of noob questions... - Page 2 Empty2/15/2010, 7:36 pm

Well its always the way thought isn't it? There are two types of people in the world:
People who admire nature, and who can respect it, and then there's the people that couldn't care less and can't understand what good animals are to anyone.

But i bet if all the animals were to suddenly disappear (just supposing) then they would realize how boring the world would be without them, eh?
Back to top Go down
the lycan mikey
Tityus
the lycan mikey

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: New to Scorpions and have lots of noob questions...   New to Scorpions and have lots of noob questions... - Page 2 Empty2/15/2010, 7:49 pm

lol i know right
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
Majestic
Hadogenes
Majestic

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: New to Scorpions and have lots of noob questions...   New to Scorpions and have lots of noob questions... - Page 2 Empty2/15/2010, 7:54 pm

we could be classified as an animal too but were not LOL! what i'm trying to say is that we do what animals do but intelligently in our own way it's like god playing sims on us and we do it to animals but you get people who abuse their animals and people who actually take care of them ^_^
Back to top Go down
anemiaffx
Tityus
anemiaffx

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New to Scorpions and have lots of noob questions...   New to Scorpions and have lots of noob questions... - Page 2 Empty2/15/2010, 9:02 pm

ehhh it just shows what kind of person that person is who has a bad thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Majestic
Hadogenes
Majestic

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: New to Scorpions and have lots of noob questions...   New to Scorpions and have lots of noob questions... - Page 2 Empty2/19/2010, 11:00 am

Finally got her today i'm so happy!
Back to top Go down
Sithis
Centruroides
Sithis

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New to Scorpions and have lots of noob questions...   New to Scorpions and have lots of noob questions... - Page 2 Empty2/19/2010, 11:35 am

If you really want to make it look cool in there Look up (foam background diy) you can make one for almost free, and the result is pure awesomeness. I did that for the back. Made a custom water dish and a cool hide. You dont need t buy foam sheets. Go to best buy and they will give you some.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1527612/diy_aquarium_background/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to Scorpions and have lots of noob questions...   New to Scorpions and have lots of noob questions... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New to Scorpions and have lots of noob questions...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2