The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Small scorp storage solutions?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The-Scorp-Whisperer
Tityus
The-Scorp-Whisperer

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Small scorp storage solutions? Empty
PostSubject: Small scorp storage solutions?   Small scorp storage solutions? Empty7/30/2009, 6:53 pm

Cause my H. Petersii recently gave birth and i now have 20+ scorplings to deal with and I'm already at full capacity in terms of storage space etc I was wondering how you guys keep your small scorps in large numbers, and any ideas u might have for when the scorps get a bit bigger like i was thinking of using something like this: http://static.www.odcdn.com/pictures/us/od/sk/lg/551016_sk_lg.jpg but with clear boxes instead of white, that would work pretty well right if theres a heat tape up the back of it, bear in mind ill be getting rid of most and keeping no more than maybe ten to account for any deaths etc

But ye can u show me pics or describe how you keep small to medium scorps in large numbers but in a small space, cheers. awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/The_Scorp_Whisperer
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Small scorp storage solutions?   Small scorp storage solutions? Empty7/30/2009, 8:46 pm

Get a good sturdy rack with five or six shelves that can handle a lot of weight. The little ones can be kept communally, so you'd only need one more tank (until they get big, which will be a while).
Back to top Go down
The-Scorp-Whisperer
Tityus
The-Scorp-Whisperer

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Small scorp storage solutions?   Small scorp storage solutions? Empty7/30/2009, 8:48 pm

yeah i know i was plannin on using the shelf thing to maybe get some more in and keep the babies when they grow up a bit in a 2 foot tank on one of the shelves n move my sticki nsects into my girlfriends Razz im probably only gonna keep like maybe no more than 5 by th time they reach adulthood
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/The_Scorp_Whisperer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small scorp storage solutions?   Small scorp storage solutions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Small scorp storage solutions?
Page 1 of 1