The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Where to get small square enclosures?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thumpersalley
Hadogenes
thumpersalley

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Where to get small square enclosures? Empty
PostSubject: Where to get small square enclosures?   Where to get small square enclosures? Empty9/21/2009, 7:08 pm

I would like to know where everyone gets their small enclosures like the ones from Michaels? Im looking for something square & completely clear. The craft stores here will not order anything like them & do not carry them. I do have one site but they only have smaller sizes. Any stores online only sell in bulk.
Im sure some one here can use 500 of them but I cant. :eek:
Kim
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Where to get small square enclosures?   Where to get small square enclosures? Empty9/21/2009, 8:15 pm

I've found them at the Michael's on Ninth Street in Corvallis. Last time I saw them they were on the far left wall as you come in the front door.

They're pretty cheap, and the sizes ranged from about a 1" square base and 2" tall, up to probably a 4" square base and 6" tall.
Back to top Go down
thumpersalley
Hadogenes
thumpersalley

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Where to get small square enclosures?   Where to get small square enclosures? Empty9/21/2009, 9:42 pm

I have gone in there 3 times now, last week being the last & they only had the 2x3 inch ones. I gave up but if you have bought them there, I will try to get in there more often. Kim
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

PostSubject: Re: Where to get small square enclosures?   Where to get small square enclosures? Empty9/21/2009, 10:30 pm

Hmm . . . Maybe ask them if they'll ever get them next time you're in. I may have remembered the dimensions wrong.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Hadogenes
Azreal

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Where to get small square enclosures?   Where to get small square enclosures? Empty9/22/2009, 4:55 pm

if you are talking the Vials I cant find those in my area either but try a party supply store as well or like GFS(if you know what that is). i get smaller clear plastic containers there. I will post an image when I get home.

Also they will be a bit more expensive from a party supply store so what I did was cheaper and doesnt take up much room.
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Where to get small square enclosures?   Where to get small square enclosures? Empty9/22/2009, 5:07 pm

are you talking about tupperware?
Walmart has a bunch of those square clear ones. They also sell those clear plastic shoe containers which look good to me.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

PostSubject: Re: Where to get small square enclosures?   Where to get small square enclosures? Empty9/22/2009, 8:42 pm

^Most of those are partly opaque, in my experience. She was looking for entirely clear containers.

I use a lot of 40-dram plastic vials, but the minimum order was something like 250, so I wound up splitting an order with someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to get small square enclosures?   Where to get small square enclosures? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to get small square enclosures?
Page 1 of 1