The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

should I lower the temp during night?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sm6xvz
Pandinus
sm6xvz

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-18

should I lower the temp during night? Empty
PostSubject: should I lower the temp during night?   should I lower the temp during night? Empty4/15/2009, 1:35 am

I all folks out there...
At the Emperior tank a heat pad on the half of the backside warm up to about 30° C inside the heated zon in the tank.
the other side it stays at about 23° C
I wounder if I should put the heatpad also on timer so the temperatur getting down during the night.
I use low energy lamp above the tank so when the lamp goes of at evening it makes no difference to the temperture.

here is picture of 24hour temperture cycle
Back to top Go down
http://flumflum.se/
*Connie*
Post-whore
*Connie*

Number of posts : 3705
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: should I lower the temp during night?   should I lower the temp during night? Empty4/15/2009, 3:52 am

I dont change my temps. I leave them as they are. If they want to have a cooler side they shall go to the cooler side, but I find summer or winter, day or night my female pandinus imperator is always pressed to the glass to feel the heat pad Smile
Back to top Go down
http://healingfromwithin.heavenforum.com/index.htm
scorpion111
Post-whore
scorpion111

Number of posts : 3455
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: should I lower the temp during night?   should I lower the temp during night? Empty4/15/2009, 8:33 am

I don't change my temps manually, they fluctuate at night anyway because it gets pretty chilly in my room due to a dodgy window.
Back to top Go down
diabollicallycursed
Babycurus
diabollicallycursed

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: should I lower the temp during night?   should I lower the temp during night? Empty4/17/2009, 1:53 am

Same her I don't mess with the temp It goes to about 75 at night and 80 during the day. I have a heat pad on one third of the tank which is what I was always told to do.
Back to top Go down
sm6xvz
Pandinus
sm6xvz

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: should I lower the temp during night?   should I lower the temp during night? Empty4/17/2009, 3:51 am

ahh oki thanks for your answers. Then I also will keep my heat pad on during the night.
Back to top Go down
http://flumflum.se/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should I lower the temp during night?   should I lower the temp during night? Empty

Back to top Go down

should I lower the temp during night?
Page 1 of 1