The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Something wrong with my pregnant asian forest scorpion,Pt 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harish99
Pandinus

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-08-14

Something wrong with my pregnant asian forest scorpion,Pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Something wrong with my pregnant asian forest scorpion,Pt 2   Something wrong with my pregnant asian forest scorpion,Pt 2 Empty9/25/2015, 9:34 am

Until now, my pregnant afs is doing good so as the terraium.All of the sudden,she is being more agressive,more active and then tried to escape the tank by hanging onto the hygrometer i installed earlier.Is this something to do with her pregnancy or something else?
Back to top Go down
Khagra
Pandinus

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2014-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with my pregnant asian forest scorpion,Pt 2   Something wrong with my pregnant asian forest scorpion,Pt 2 Empty9/28/2015, 3:48 pm

My AFS was quite active a few days prior to having her brood. Restless, constantly wandering the tank. Maybe you'll be seeing some babies soon.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion19981000
Administrator
Scorpion19981000

Number of posts : 1895
Registration date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with my pregnant asian forest scorpion,Pt 2   Something wrong with my pregnant asian forest scorpion,Pt 2 Empty11/3/2015, 1:15 am

Just sounds like pretty typical behavior to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scorpionforum.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something wrong with my pregnant asian forest scorpion,Pt 2   Something wrong with my pregnant asian forest scorpion,Pt 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something wrong with my pregnant asian forest scorpion,Pt 2
Page 1 of 1