* Brood status: Successful
* Instar of the male/female pair: 8i
* Steps taken to mate the pair: introduced in a 2.5g enclosure, left them alone with food
* Duration taken for signs of gestation: They start to really fatten up after being placed with the male and feeding, so I continued feeding them, then moved her to an acrylic cube with better moisture retention.
* Environmental conditions for the gravid female: 100% cocofiber. Sprayed twice weekly. Leaning bark.
* Gestation period: ~3 months in my care
* Number of young born: 28
* Number of young eaten by mom: 0
* Number of young surviving to 2.instar: 28