* Brood status: Successful
* Instar of the male/female pair: 7i or 8i
* Steps taken to mate the pair: female arrived in my care gravid
* Duration taken for signs of gestation: She started to really fatten up after arriving and feeding, so I continued feeding them, then moved her to an acrylic cube with better moisture retention.
* Environmental conditions for the gravid female: 100% cocofiber. Sprayed 2-3 times weekly. Leaning bark.
* Gestation period: ~2 months in my care
* Number of young born: ~29
* Number of young eaten by mom: 0
* Number of young surviving to 2.instar: 29
A male, possibly the father, she was gravid upon arrival much to my surprise!
With first instars
After separating from mom
Total of 29!
Yes my fruit fly cups need reflipped.