The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Mozambique baby scorpio sting??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cschoene
Pandinus

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-11-10

Mozambique baby scorpio sting??  Empty
PostSubject: Mozambique baby scorpio sting??    Mozambique baby scorpio sting??  Empty12/15/2014, 7:15 am

Hello again,

Maybe my Uroplectus flavoridis has come back?

I got stung yesterday on my bed (!), just above my ankle. Quite painful, it still hurts considerably. Probably it was hiding in a coloured folded up towel lying on the bed sheet. After shaking this out I found - to my surprise - a little baby scorpio, see photo. Then, scattered on the floor, some 5-6 brothers and sisters of him. We did a thourough search of the room right away, and found an adult critter hiding under a sideboard in the corner. Unfortunately it got away, but it looked quite similar like the baby ones, especially the clamps. I now assume it was the mother. Maybe she was hiding in the same towel, carrying  the babies ? Was the sting from her/him? Or can little baby scorpi sting that painfully?

Love to hear your experiences

Christoph

Mozambique baby scorpio sting??  P1020115
Mozambique baby scorpio sting??  P1020116
Mozambique baby scorpio sting??  P1020117
Back to top Go down

Mozambique baby scorpio sting??
Page 1 of 1