The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

what to do to tinny moving whitish in my scorpion?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
akosiavin
Pandinus

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-02-08

what to do to tinny moving whitish in my scorpion? Empty
PostSubject: what to do to tinny moving whitish in my scorpion?   what to do to tinny moving whitish in my scorpion? Empty3/19/2013, 1:51 pm

what should i do to my forest scorpion,?there was tinny whitish moving in her body?
Tnx
Back to top Go down
Tongue Flicker
Parabuthus
Tongue Flicker

Number of posts : 1106
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: what to do to tinny moving whitish in my scorpion?   what to do to tinny moving whitish in my scorpion? Empty3/19/2013, 2:47 pm

those are mites. if they're on your scorpion's body then do a complete substrate change
Back to top Go down
~Abyss~
Administrator
~Abyss~

Number of posts : 6472
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: what to do to tinny moving whitish in my scorpion?   what to do to tinny moving whitish in my scorpion? Empty3/19/2013, 3:09 pm

Also consider using isopods in to clean up your tank. They'll keep it clean and most scorp won't bother eating them.
Back to top Go down
https://scorpionforum.darkbb.com
Yames
Tityus
Yames

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-09-18

PostSubject: Re: what to do to tinny moving whitish in my scorpion?   what to do to tinny moving whitish in my scorpion? Empty3/19/2013, 9:43 pm

If they are white, extremely small like a speck of dust and move around fairly quickly then do a better job cleaning up cricket bits. I had some of these on a pre molt Emp just as he was molting. After the molt I noticed he lost a leg for some reason or another. so those little white quick ones aren't terrible but they are there eating rotting bug parts cricket and scorpion. Clean up better would be my only advice.
Back to top Go down
http://allscorpionarchives.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what to do to tinny moving whitish in my scorpion?   what to do to tinny moving whitish in my scorpion? Empty

Back to top Go down

what to do to tinny moving whitish in my scorpion?
Page 1 of 1