The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right.

Go down 
+2
4thGEN
spikexspiegel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
spikexspiegel
Pandinus
spikexspiegel

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-18

I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right. Empty
PostSubject: I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right.   I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right. Empty6/4/2008, 8:28 pm

I am going to take some pics later but at the moment they are both in the burrow that they built together within a day after being introduced to each other. It was actually quite interesting to watch them as the female carried away the piles of substrate that the male was bringing up from the hole. Basically i put her in the tank and she already has herman whipped. They were doing the bump and grind the other day too so now i have a gravid female Woot. I have been keeping a close eye on them since i got her just incase a fight broke out but so far they have done nothing but sit in the burrow they made switching positions every once and awhile waiting for their turn for meals. I got really lucky too since they burrowed beside the glass under a piece of slate i put in. So ya sorry i haven't been posting but i have been really busy with work lately and pretty much went to bed right after each day.

Picture from my blackberry finnaly managed to get it off the thing.
I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right. IMG00047
Back to top Go down
4thGEN
Pandinus
4thGEN

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-27

I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right.   I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right. Empty6/5/2008, 5:55 am

nice Smile
Back to top Go down
*Connie*
Post-whore
*Connie*

Number of posts : 3705
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right.   I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right. Empty6/5/2008, 8:57 am

sweet.
Be sure to take the male out when the female becomes agressive, if not she will kill him and if not..he will more then likely see the babies as food and pick them off her back
xxx
Back to top Go down
http://healingfromwithin.heavenforum.com/index.htm
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743

PostSubject: Re: I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right.   I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right. Empty6/5/2008, 9:14 am

So is that Cruella now? Smile
Back to top Go down
scorpion111
Post-whore
scorpion111

Number of posts : 3455
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right.   I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right. Empty6/5/2008, 10:56 am

nice.
Back to top Go down
bjaeger
Leiurus
bjaeger

Number of posts : 2282
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right.   I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right. Empty6/5/2008, 1:33 pm

Congrats, dude! Hopefully they do the freaky deaky and you have some babies!! Very Happy

Be sure to put a flat rock in there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/brandonjaeger
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743

PostSubject: Re: I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right.   I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right. Empty6/5/2008, 3:51 pm

They already did.

spikexspiegel wrote:
They were doing the bump and grind the other day too so now i have a gravid female
Back to top Go down
spikexspiegel
Pandinus
spikexspiegel

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right.   I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right. Empty6/5/2008, 10:06 pm

Quote :
I got really lucky too since they burrowed beside the glass under a piece of slate i put in.
Slate being their flat rock as well as their home.

Yeah i have heard of baby eating males. And yeah mike that is cruella now. It was good i was hoping she would be a little bit of mean to put herman in his place and well yeah he fell right in line almost as soon as she got in the tank with him. After i messed up the substrate and put in a new decoration for them to make their home together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right.   I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right. Empty

Back to top Go down

I finnaly got my female to match with herman Female on left herman on right.
Page 1 of 1