The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Euscorpius flavicaudis

Go down 
+3
*Connie*
Rasputin
lycanlord
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
*Connie*
Post-whore
*Connie*

Number of posts : 3705
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euscorpius flavicaudis   Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty6/5/2008, 12:38 pm

he wont need a feed for a while then hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
http://healingfromwithin.heavenforum.com/index.htm
lycanlord
Leiurus
lycanlord

Number of posts : 2916
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Euscorpius flavicaudis   Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty6/5/2008, 12:55 pm

yeah hes wc like most scorps in the pet trade, but iv never had one thats suck an aggresive feeder i just find his funny habbits amusing like actualy hunting n chasing food catching it holding it for 10 mins then stings it, bites its face off then goes n eats the rest in his hide lol any1 have any ideas why he does this? iv never seen any do it like that before, im used to the whole sitting in burrowing waiting for sumthin to wonder past lol
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743

PostSubject: Re: Euscorpius flavicaudis   Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty6/5/2008, 12:57 pm

lycanlord19 wrote:
i think they require similar care to that of emps

If I recall correctly, southern England has a slightly different climate than west Africa.
Back to top Go down
*Connie*
Post-whore
*Connie*

Number of posts : 3705

PostSubject: Re: Euscorpius flavicaudis   Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty6/5/2008, 1:08 pm

i personally think room temp is good for them and maybe a bit damp...because I wouldnt say brick work was warm hahaha
xxx
Back to top Go down
http://healingfromwithin.heavenforum.com/index.htm
lycanlord
Leiurus
lycanlord

PostSubject: Re: Euscorpius flavicaudis   Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty6/5/2008, 1:16 pm

it does your right but from what little info i can find they do like humidity not as high as an emp and as for temp it is simillar around 24 degrees centigrade (75 faranheit)
Back to top Go down
lycanlord
Leiurus
lycanlord

PostSubject: Re: Euscorpius flavicaudis   Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty6/5/2008, 1:20 pm

i guess what has to be kept in mind is nobody really knows for sure, and there not an english species only been here approx 200 years came over on boats there more common in italy apparently, so that is warmer and more humid than england, but still my words are only guesses at there care itd still have to be a case of trial and error
Back to top Go down
lycanlord
Leiurus
lycanlord

PostSubject: Re: Euscorpius flavicaudis   Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty6/5/2008, 1:36 pm

ok so iv found more info apparently 25 degrees c is the best for them, strange really considering england doesnt reach that temp very often, altho saying that scorpions can survive extremes so i guess they could have addapted to it a bit, either way Euscorpius italicus is a close relative so id assume care is similar atleast lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Euscorpius flavicaudis   Euscorpius flavicaudis - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Euscorpius flavicaudis
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2