The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

my emps are becoming skittish

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
emperor5
Tityus
emperor5

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2012-06-09

my emps are becoming skittish Empty
PostSubject: my emps are becoming skittish   my emps are becoming skittish Empty7/13/2012, 2:40 pm

ever since i started keeping the humidity higher like its supposed to be my emps have become more alert with whats going on and they have been digging more.... sometimes i need to turn the light on in the room to see what im doing and when the light goes on my emps run into there burrow, and if i walk past the tank or make any vibrations they go into there burrow also..... but a few weeks ago they werent like that, they used to stay out and roam around even if the light was on .....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/androctonus.australis.5
KLN1988
Centruroides
KLN1988

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2012-06-22

PostSubject: Re: my emps are becoming skittish   my emps are becoming skittish Empty7/13/2012, 2:51 pm

I would say that its because they are in the optimal condissions now. They probably act more normal.
Back to top Go down
Ludedor24
Babycurus

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2011-10-02

PostSubject: Re: my emps are becoming skittish   my emps are becoming skittish Empty7/13/2012, 7:39 pm

yup, you're doing good!
Back to top Go down
emperor5
Tityus
emperor5

PostSubject: Re: my emps are becoming skittish   my emps are becoming skittish Empty7/13/2012, 8:26 pm

it just seems like there displaying weird behavior and im getting concerned about it wondering if its normal cuase i just went in the room to check the humidity levels and one of the scorpions was backing out of the cork bark tunnel, stopped went in half way, backed up again, moved forward to the other end of the tunnel , and backed out again and went into his burrow with his cricket, and when he was moving forward and backing up 3 or 4 times he was doing it in real quick jerky movements like something was bothering him..... there is tiny little baby crickets in the cage cuase the big crickets i was feeding him had babys but i dout thats whats bothering him....
Back to top Go down
emperor5
Tityus
emperor5

PostSubject: Re: my emps are becoming skittish   my emps are becoming skittish Empty7/13/2012, 9:44 pm

when i first saw him moving like that i thought he was fighting with another scorpion but i looked in the tunnel and he was alone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my emps are becoming skittish   my emps are becoming skittish Empty

Back to top Go down

my emps are becoming skittish
Page 1 of 1