The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steven555
Pandinus
steven555

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2012-03-24

my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD Empty
PostSubject: my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD   my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD Empty5/15/2012, 9:08 am

I ordered a desert hairy baby from ken the bug guy the other day and it's suppose to arrive today. As soon as it comes in I'm going to post a review on the packaging and service and post some pictures. I can't wait xd. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD   my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD Empty5/15/2012, 10:01 am

I do recall the adrenaline rush, the moment the package is in our hands.. lolz

Will be looking forward to your pics! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steven555
Pandinus
steven555

PostSubject: Re: my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD   my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD Empty5/15/2012, 2:45 pm

my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD 00510my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD 00610my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD 00710
Back to top Go down
steven555
Pandinus
steven555

PostSubject: Re: my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD   my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD Empty5/15/2012, 2:59 pm

My wife snapped those pics quickly when I put him in his enclosure. I'm going to take more pics when he is out of his hide. I am completely pleased with the service that was provided to me through Ken the Bug Guy. The package that he came in was very secure. He was put in a vile that was full of soft cheesecloth which was wrapped up in newspaper inside of a styrofoam container. I know he is on the pricey side but I would recommend him to anyone who wants a live guarantee and speedy service. I will definitely be making more purchases through ken again. Well I hope you enjoy the pics btw I think he is second instar and ready to moult again but I'm not sure. Also yeah GS lol it was a real rush I've never been sooo happy. cheers scorpion
Back to top Go down
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD   my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD Empty5/15/2012, 11:06 pm

Very beautiful new addition. I really love those carapace of theirs.. very unique indeed Smile
You may wish to put up a review for Ken in the classified/ buyer-seller-review.

Enjoy your new critter!

Back to top Go down
steven555
Pandinus
steven555

PostSubject: Re: my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD   my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD Empty5/16/2012, 2:06 am

thank you very much GS appreciate the comment and yea I'm going to put my review in the classified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD   my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD Empty

Back to top Go down

my desert hairy baby comes in the mail today XD
Page 1 of 1