The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

scorpion looking chunky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shark_xo
Pandinus
shark_xo

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-08-26

scorpion looking chunky Empty
PostSubject: scorpion looking chunky   scorpion looking chunky Empty1/29/2012, 10:21 pm

i posted about this before I believe. I had a male that unfortunately died in with my female emp. He died about 4 to 5 months ago and I was concerned whether the female might be gravid. I have been checking and there seemed to be no change in her size until today. Shes been hiding alot more so I didnt see her for maybe a week and she looks much larger. Pictures included can anyone help me out? bounce
scorpion looking chunky Scorpi12
scorpion looking chunky Scorpi13
Back to top Go down
Ludedor24
Babycurus

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2011-10-02

PostSubject: Re: scorpion looking chunky   scorpion looking chunky Empty1/30/2012, 7:27 am

I would say shes potentally gravid. She is an adult so either just very well fed or gravid. Also add about 3 times the amount of cocofiber you have and increase the humidity a lot! looks very dry and you can place the water cup closer to the rim so that she can access it better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shark_xo
Pandinus
shark_xo

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-08-26

PostSubject: Re: scorpion looking chunky   scorpion looking chunky Empty1/31/2012, 5:19 pm

I'll look out then thanks a lot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scorpion looking chunky   scorpion looking chunky Empty

Back to top Go down

scorpion looking chunky
Page 1 of 1