The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Hello Scorpion experts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anitec21
Pandinus
anitec21

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-08-28

Hello Scorpion experts Empty
PostSubject: Hello Scorpion experts   Hello Scorpion experts Empty8/28/2011, 7:06 pm

I'm a new Pandinus imperator owner and had a question. I have a female juvenile are the juvs alittle aggressive cause when I use a tong to move her coco fiber dirt she would use her claws to attack will she calm when she's sub adult? Other than that her temperature 85 and humidity 80 are great also could I handle her or should I wait till she's adult?
Back to top Go down
tlb_05
Babycurus
tlb_05

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello Scorpion experts   Hello Scorpion experts Empty8/28/2011, 7:12 pm

I would say even if it reaches sub-adult stage it would still clamp your tongs.

I thinks its in their natural way whenever they wanna check out something or whenever somethings comes to close to them they would like "self-defense". Smile

Cheers on your emp bro Smile
Back to top Go down
anitec21
Pandinus
anitec21

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello Scorpion experts   Hello Scorpion experts Empty8/28/2011, 7:15 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
shining
Parabuthus
shining

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello Scorpion experts   Hello Scorpion experts Empty8/29/2011, 3:52 am

on handling its not recommended to but i have and people do.i dont do it often unless ones feeling adventurous and climbing everything.the younger they are the usually sketchy and flightier they are and more fragile as well.if you do use caution and safety,dont drop your scorp,could prove fatal and if you have a bad reaction to a sting you may need a hospital visit.
heres a fairly recent thread pertaining to handling an emp you may find useful reading through all of the posts.

ooops forgot the link,here it is.
https://scorpionforum.darkbb.com/t7131-handling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Scorpion experts   Hello Scorpion experts Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Scorpion experts
Page 1 of 1