The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

This is the cutest thing ever!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
S_Meister
Hadogenes
S_Meister

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-08-19

This is the cutest thing ever! Empty
PostSubject: This is the cutest thing ever!   This is the cutest thing ever! Empty8/25/2011, 12:24 am

I got a second emperor scorpion, this time a female, and they started fighting for a bit but came down. Then I had to go run errands, when I came back, they were cuddling. I put my hand down in there, and the female crawled on to my hand. Then when I put her back, the male started protecting her from me. The male is kind of a d*ck to be honest, he attacks everything. I named them Vlad the Impaler and Elisabeta, I'm a huge Dracula fan, so yeah, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.stargasmband.com
Bedlam
Tityus
Bedlam

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: This is the cutest thing ever!   This is the cutest thing ever! Empty8/25/2011, 12:26 am

I love you
Back to top Go down
shining
Parabuthus
shining

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-05-28

PostSubject: Re: This is the cutest thing ever!   This is the cutest thing ever! Empty8/25/2011, 12:42 am

awwwwwwww :goodbyekitty:

nice names
Back to top Go down
S_Meister
Hadogenes
S_Meister

PostSubject: Re: This is the cutest thing ever!   This is the cutest thing ever! Empty8/25/2011, 5:59 am

Is it at all possible to make an aggressive emp docile? The male is getting very possessive over the female and is trying to attack me. He's been trying to attack everything but now he's getting worse.
Back to top Go down
S_Meister
Hadogenes
S_Meister

PostSubject: Re: This is the cutest thing ever!   This is the cutest thing ever! Empty8/25/2011, 10:08 pm

I think his new girlfriend made him calm down, now he's almost as docile as her.
Back to top Go down
pieheadman
Pandinus
pieheadman

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-07-31

PostSubject: Re: This is the cutest thing ever!   This is the cutest thing ever! Empty8/25/2011, 10:18 pm

I think my emps are fruity lol two males and they sleep in the same burrow but what ever tongue
Back to top Go down
S_Meister
Hadogenes
S_Meister

PostSubject: Re: This is the cutest thing ever!   This is the cutest thing ever! Empty8/25/2011, 10:30 pm

Haha, that's funny, mine sleep in the same one too. When I take the girl out, the male tries to protect her. They seem to have personalities. I never imagined that scorpions would exhibit such social behavior.
Back to top Go down
HELLRAZR
Pandinus

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: This is the cutest thing ever!   This is the cutest thing ever! Empty8/26/2011, 12:54 am

Mine (Scorpio) does that with Aries he'll get all protective lol Aries will stay in the borrow most of the time where Virgo she out and social unlike the others im getting two more Very Happy There from the same clan they been separated for a month now so this should get interesting lol
Back to top Go down
S_Meister
Hadogenes
S_Meister

PostSubject: Re: This is the cutest thing ever!   This is the cutest thing ever! Empty8/27/2011, 10:31 pm

I posted the videos I took of them when I first got Elizabeta. Here are some clickable descriptions.

Here's her crawling on my hand and other places

This is when I first put them together and Vlad became all territorial

And this is Vlad having a hard time getting to a comfortable position to eat his mouse which I later found out was not good for him. He seems fine though, no sign of sickliness:

Elizabeta seemed to calm him down, I can actually hold him and play with him without him trying to attack me.

Last edited by S_Meister on 8/27/2011, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to clarify)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the cutest thing ever!   This is the cutest thing ever! Empty

Back to top Go down

This is the cutest thing ever!
Page 1 of 1