The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

New baby corns :)

Go down 
+9
spinnin_tom
Will3
leiurusSaleen820
pluto
Cyanide
DolbyR
Jay
Peloquin
*~BEX~*
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty6/30/2011, 5:49 pm

lol i love it when people do nom nom nom lolz...heheheh
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

Number of posts : 1250
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty6/30/2011, 6:46 pm

Cool vid! Damn, the other still not eaten, force feed? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://inkandvenom.multiply.com/
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty6/30/2011, 6:56 pm

It's in a tiny tub at the mo with a pinkie dipped in yolk eil see how that goes over night... Don't hold much hope though
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/2/2011, 11:25 am

One of the snakes shed today Smile litarally walking in and saw it sliver out of the shed lol was awesome it used the hald cocnut shell the catch on i think Smile .... funnily enough its the one that has never eaten that shed too Smile

New baby corns :) - Page 2 IMG_2796
New baby corns :) - Page 2 IMG_2797
New baby corns :) - Page 2 IMG_2799
New baby corns :) - Page 2 IMG_2800
New baby corns :) - Page 2 IMG_2801
New baby corns :) - Page 2 IMG_2802
New baby corns :) - Page 2 IMG_2803
Back to top Go down
Peloquin
Babycurus
Peloquin

Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/2/2011, 11:53 am

Looks like a nice clean shed as well.
With a bit of luck it'll help kick it off eating as well now.
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/2/2011, 12:19 pm

hope so do ya rekon a should try it today? or leave it a bit?
Back to top Go down
Peloquin
Babycurus
Peloquin

Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/2/2011, 1:19 pm

Give it a day or 2 mate.
Back to top Go down
shining
Parabuthus
shining

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-05-28

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/2/2011, 3:55 pm

baby corns are so cute.
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/2/2011, 4:03 pm

they are i love them look good as a bracelet too lol..alive of course Smile
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/2/2011, 4:32 pm

are they constrictors or venomous? Im a nab on snakeparts, that is why I NEED TO GET WRID OF MINE!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/irapesheep?feature=mhee
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/2/2011, 4:49 pm

deffo not venomous i beleive in the wild (or if feeding live food) they subdues its small prey by constriction
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/2/2011, 5:16 pm

Bex I told you, if you ever want something a bit more of a handfull... I have a female Gabonica waiting for you!!!! With a big big big big smile and some big big big fangs...
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/2/2011, 5:33 pm

lol you still not shoveled that lol Smile
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/2/2011, 5:36 pm

cant get it over my heart Sad
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/2/2011, 5:55 pm

what you done with it then?
Back to top Go down
Cyanide
Babycurus
Cyanide

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/2/2011, 6:09 pm

Pics of the gabonica? I'd totallly have that if it were a possibility. =p
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/2/2011, 6:17 pm

Will make some.. but I'm not interested in it since I took it in from a certain death from someone not willing to take the risk anymore.

If you keep something like this for show, you're a nutter. Really, they can strike two times, each time their half body length, in the timespan of an eyeblink.

Even small ones.. I'm getting it out asap but I dont want someone that knows even less about snakes than me. Thinking bout going with it to a zoo
Back to top Go down
shining
Parabuthus
shining

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/2/2011, 8:40 pm

pluto wtf are you doing with one of those!? beautiful viper though.all the venomous snakes are lookers.

shoveled it?hahahaha

i love false water cobras.i neeeeeeddd one.

Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/3/2011, 4:14 am

I got it from a friend, a let us say rash decision on his behalf. He didnt really know what it was, just the nice colouring... he said 'oe cool snake' I want one.

Now it has grown a bit bigger and finding stuff on the net about these made him all nervous. It also began to hiss not so long ago and it scared him [hopscotch]... He has had familial changes where kids run around and said he would put it in the ground or give it to me.

I said, ok dude ... pass it on I'll try to find a good home for it.. Now I'm scared [hopscotch] of snakes too and tbh, I have it in a huge styrobox TIGHTLY packed and ok decorated. I feed it with a a long long long stick while opening the box 2 cm just enough to put a dead mouse through.

It is a crazy thing and I dont mess with it, dont even open the box. That is why I dont even have pics. I have no antidote and do not wish to get suckerpunched with a more than painful twist of faith.

Yes i'm a pansy perhaps.

Snakes like these of Bex, are the only wise choice of snakes to keep imho. Dont go venomous ones you 'll get tagged.
Btw I did let a Androctonus mauritanicus crawl over my arm lol... it was an i2 though lol
Back to top Go down
shining
Parabuthus
shining

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/3/2011, 4:55 am

i might know some people on this snake forum i frequent who keep hots that might want it.
id gladly make a thread for you and your snake unless you just wanna go to the zoo which isnt a bad idea at all.
dude that is one of my fav looking snakes though.your description of the fear and feeding is hilarious. i dont blame you,with two inch fangs and that venom,look out.

im gonna drop this again
FALSE WATER COBRA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cyanide
Babycurus
Cyanide

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/3/2011, 5:13 am

Yeah you don't wanna be disturbing a venomous snake. I also wouldn't keep any animal I'm afraid of as that will make you jumpy and jumpy reactions causes defensive reactions in such animals and that's bad news. I'd use live prey and modify a hatch that can be opened without disturbing the snake. Pulling off a lid is like exposing it and may very well make the snake frightened. A frightened venomous snake is the worst kind of snake. They can't escape the enclosure and will bite as a result of that. Fun stuff
Back to top Go down
shining
Parabuthus
shining

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/3/2011, 3:52 pm

cyanides right.also if they dont have a good photoperiod they can become quite stressed as well.ive heard theyre surprisingly docile in the wild.when people have to move em away from frequented paths they just try to get the hell away from you before they even bite. your gaboons hissing is definately caused by stress.id say something like a locking boaphile would be perfect for your gaboon..and some long snake hooks..but then again id advise you too take it to the zoo.

HYDRODYNASTES GIGAS!!!
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/8/2011, 12:11 pm

cheers yay my snake ate for the fist time today Smile at last can stop worrying about it now lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Annababe
Tityus
Annababe

Number of posts : 834
Registration date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/8/2011, 2:57 pm

Congrats Bex Smile
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty7/8/2011, 3:28 pm

Thank you Smile was really starting to get worried considering they was hatched 29th may and it fed for the first time ever today lol..... Phew at least I didn't have to take drastic measures Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New baby corns :)   New baby corns :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New baby corns :)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next