The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

noob pandimus imperator questions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shining
Parabuthus
shining

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-05-28

noob pandimus imperator questions  Empty
PostSubject: noob pandimus imperator questions    noob pandimus imperator questions  Empty5/28/2011, 2:48 pm

two emperors in a 10 gallon.sufficient room?
uth under the tank or adhered to the side??
leave a cricket or two in the tank or feed em like my snakies,supervised?
should i let one sting me since im so scared of it,just so i can know what it is im so afraid of?
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: noob pandimus imperator questions    noob pandimus imperator questions  Empty5/28/2011, 2:54 pm

lol!

If you do decide to get stung, make a youtube heavyhitter while you are at it.
You sure will get my vote.

Make sure the surface they walk onto is large enough. A 10 gallon tank in the height is a small tank for Pandinus. A 10 gallon wide and long tank seems to be a tight fit, but nevertheless, a fit.

If you use heat mats, always on the sides.. So it can choose a warmth gradient
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/irapesheep?feature=mhee
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: noob pandimus imperator questions    noob pandimus imperator questions  Empty5/28/2011, 3:01 pm

i think it will be quite hard to get an emp to sting you to be honest its more likely to pinch you to death lolz Smile
Back to top Go down
Bedlam
Tityus
Bedlam

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: noob pandimus imperator questions    noob pandimus imperator questions  Empty5/28/2011, 3:29 pm

You can go ahead and let it sting you if you feel like it'll help. 10 Gallon long is fine. Just toss the crickets in their and remove whats left over the next day and try to feed them again about 3 - 4 days later.
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: noob pandimus imperator questions    noob pandimus imperator questions  Empty5/28/2011, 3:36 pm

do remember it is possible for you to have a bad reaction to it! an emp sting for you may be as bad as a l.q sting is Smile i really wouldnt be getting it to do it on purpose, also means your be having to stress th scorpion out which isnt really fair
Back to top Go down
Bedlam
Tityus
Bedlam

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: noob pandimus imperator questions    noob pandimus imperator questions  Empty5/28/2011, 3:50 pm

+1

Still like to see you get stung though. But if it did, more than likely you'll have a 'get it off' kind of reaction and might whack it or throw it across the room.
Back to top Go down
shining
Parabuthus
shining

PostSubject: Re: noob pandimus imperator questions    noob pandimus imperator questions  Empty5/28/2011, 4:27 pm

my 10gl is 20L x 10w x 12h
i have the uth adhered to the side,should it be above the soil level though?
uth is 7watts,10 volts.
they have plenty of hiding spots especially if they want to burrow.
ill post a vid of one stinging me in the near future cause i am quite curious. ive been stung by a yellow jacket and wasp before.just a mild skin irritation where the sting was.im pretty sure i could get the more aggressive one to sting me.she takes no crap.she is quite curious.if i move something near her she comes out of hiding and locs up on me,stinger and claws ready to go.i might have that "get it off of me"reaction so im quite hesitant on doing it.ive been pierced and tatted plenty,so im sure the pain wouldnt be the problem,its the shock.hmmmm the water dish.its a lid to airsoft bbs,less than an inch in depth and four inches wide with three river rocks in it.its filled just above the river rocks.is that good?i dont want em to drown.thanks for all your input
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: noob pandimus imperator questions    noob pandimus imperator questions  Empty5/28/2011, 4:32 pm

Still.. Large black scorpions such as hers and landings will happily pinch long before they sting.
Like what's been said, forcing a sting will stress iy
Back to top Go down
shining
Parabuthus
shining

PostSubject: Re: noob pandimus imperator questions    noob pandimus imperator questions  Empty5/28/2011, 4:40 pm

yeah i thought itd be stressful.i wouldnt make my royal python strike me so ill let fate handle that.hopefully there is footage when it does happen. affraid
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

PostSubject: Re: noob pandimus imperator questions    noob pandimus imperator questions  Empty5/28/2011, 4:47 pm

You like cuffs, hot parafine and whips too? Chin Scratch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: noob pandimus imperator questions    noob pandimus imperator questions  Empty5/28/2011, 4:53 pm

pluto wrote:
You like cuffs, hot parafine and whips too? Chin Scratch Very Happy
You said what I think we were all thinking mate
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

PostSubject: Re: noob pandimus imperator questions    noob pandimus imperator questions  Empty5/28/2011, 4:58 pm

Nothing wrong with that though. i was just looking for a date and reminding me I can't go offtopic no more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: noob pandimus imperator questions    noob pandimus imperator questions  Empty

Back to top Go down

noob pandimus imperator questions
Page 1 of 1