The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

can i keep the my mother emp with all 11 of her babies?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
realmikewilson
Pandinus

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-05-02

can i keep the my mother emp with all 11 of her babies? Empty
PostSubject: can i keep the my mother emp with all 11 of her babies?   can i keep the my mother emp with all 11 of her babies? Empty5/5/2011, 11:02 am

hey guys so i was just wondering if i could keep my mother emp with all of her scoplings in a 20 gallon tank with 3 huge hides and there are baby crickets in the cage as well is this bad?
thanks again this forum is alot of help for a begining reptile enthusists like my self
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

can i keep the my mother emp with all 11 of her babies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: can i keep the my mother emp with all 11 of her babies?   can i keep the my mother emp with all 11 of her babies? Empty5/5/2011, 3:44 pm

People have done it successfully before so if its what you want to do i dont see why not Smile may loose a couple, baby crickets id bad really, they will strss the scorps out and endanger then during molts, just do a substrate change or do the trick i did, get a few straws and prop them up against the water dish for some reason the crickets climb up and fall in the water and drown lol Smile

can i keep the my mother emp with all 11 of her babies? E3ab09eb

can i keep the my mother emp with all 11 of her babies? 8b97659e

can i keep the my mother emp with all 11 of her babies? Ed054f1c

[url=Baby cricket topic]https://scorpionforum.darkbb.com/t5360-lots-of-baby-crickets-in-emp-tank?highlight=baby+crickets[/url]
Back to top Go down

can i keep the my mother emp with all 11 of her babies?
Page 1 of 1