The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

New additions :)

Go down 
+4
Jay
shanos
DolbyR
*~BEX~*
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

Number of posts : 1250
Registration date : 2010-05-05

New additions :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 3:31 am

Ok cheers, well here they are. Sorry I'm going to go and ruin you nice clean thread by not using the spoiler things I haven't worked those out yet, I'll edit soon.

I see you sorted the separate cavi enclosures out, they look awesome tanks. Like those long tanks.

Damn aint these celebensis TINY, didn't think they'd be that small lol I've got the perfect tiny glass tank for it Very Happy

Oh and I ordered a new spider to make up for my loss lol should come today lol.

Right this tiny Chaerilus celebensis, love the patterns on this guy, shame you need a macro lens to see it lol check out the spotted legs with a stripe down.

New additions :) - Page 2 IMG_2948

New additions :) - Page 2 IMG_2949

New additions :) - Page 2 IMG_2943

This is the male cavi, happy with this guy, very angry scorp Very Happy Love the claws on these.

New additions :) - Page 2 IMG_2964

New additions :) - Page 2 IMG_2963

New additions :) - Page 2 IMG_2968

Then this is the female cavi, she seems fine in herself, quick reactions and as feisty as the male but looks abit damaged and I'm not sure what to make of it and whether to get on to the seller about it so please let me know what you think. To me it looks like an old wound but could be something stuck in between.

New additions :) - Page 2 IMG_2956

New additions :) - Page 2 IMG_2962

New additions :) - Page 2 IMG_2955

New additions :) - Page 2 IMG_2952

Hm there's always something isn't there Rolling Eyes well cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://inkandvenom.multiply.com/
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 3:55 am

Wow love your pics of the c.c wish I could have got pis like that of ours really need to get a camera lol awesome patterns but yeah thy are so tiny! Ours spent the day sat behind a piece of slate but she's ( dunno why I'm calling it a she lol) is in her little burrow now, yours look slightly lighter than ours may just be they lightling though Smile

The male cavs claws are awesome aren't they, you can tell male from female just by them alone lol, all ours are still out and about exploring, ones burrowed right to the bottom of the tank almost, had an escapee last night which was fun to deal with, very angry lady lol, jamie is it ok to pinch your pics of the c.c for my files I'm never gonna get a pic of ours that clear Smile

And your damaged one looks bit like whatvi was trying to explain about our keyserlingi but she has 3 segments looking like that, I never dis contact him about it but wish I did now, I think you should say something, dunno what he will do though
Back to top Go down
Roblicious
Babycurus

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 4:15 am

nice cavis! i am worried about mine right now, he was digging with his teeth and he took a chunk out of that exo terra background i saw some in his mouth chewing it Sad

hes walking around exploring again since I had to take him out to take out the background and indeed hes been chewing/clawing away at it.

well if its bad for him I am sure he will show it by the morning....

sorry to rant Sad
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 4:27 am

Bex, I think LXDNG79 has Lychas mucronatus. He posted a thread about them too, I believe. He made a nice naturalistic enclosure for them complete with swimming pool and everything. I don't remember how his project turned out, but I do know it was an awesome design.
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 4:37 am

Fingers crosses for your cav I'm sure he is fine ours was munching o. A bit of kitchen towel it was apcke with yesterday lol

H.lacticus Ive read that about 12 times lol would love to watch one having a swim hehehehe, one of our emps took a dive yesterday actually Smile
Back to top Go down
Roblicious
Babycurus

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 4:39 am

yeah that setup that dudes got is awesome with all those swimming scorpions

yeah H lacticus thinks it was just munchng to help carve away a new path, which I have seen some of my scorpion do, I just saw pieces of it all over the sub, thought it was mold, then I saw him with that crap in his mouth :/
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 4:42 am

haha, well, at least he's not eating it! Pretty sure it's not good for him lol
Back to top Go down
Roblicious
Babycurus

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 4:48 am

yeah well, first thing came through my head when I see him nibbling away at the pieces lol he was at the entrance to his cave, he was burrowing even more lol now he has to redo all of it, poor guy lol

i am sure it would have done something to him by now or at least the morning
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 5:59 am

Cheers, yeah of course you can keep the pics, here's another and I can take more Very Happy Oh and I forgot the pics of it's tiny tank. It is quite dark still to the eye, the pic of it next to the pound shows the colour to the eye.

New additions :) - Page 2 IMG_2937

New additions :) - Page 2 IMG_2923

New additions :) - Page 2 IMG_2927

Cheers, she seems fine but just annoyed because I can't really try these to mate in this condition. Think I'd better show Martin, not sure what to say or what he'll say either.
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 6:18 am

wow that tanks tiny i want it lol

just email him and say one of them is damaged, say you planned to mate but dont want to risk her getting injured send pics, and see what he says, really he should send you another one coz you shouldnt sell damaged or ill scorpions unless you state it to the buyer, or i dunno ask for part refund or something and get another, really depends on what he says really Smile let us know how you get on Smile
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 6:23 am

Ok cheers you're right, I'll email him now, yep will do.

i got the tiny tanks for SEAS show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roblicious
Babycurus

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 11:43 am

once again jamie those enclosures are gangster Very Happy

what kind of water dish is that?
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 11:50 am

they are the small ones you get from the spider shop i think

The Spider Shop
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 12:57 pm

Cheers Rob, yeah they're the ones Bex but the micro ones though. I get them from swallows.
Back to top Go down
Bedlam
Tityus
Bedlam

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 1:29 pm

Jealous of your Chaerilus celebensis, I want one so bad.

Since were on the Subject of money for my 150 gallon...

Tank - 100$
Acrylic Glass - 36$
Eco Earth - 40$
Lid - 60$ (Self made)
Viquarium - 99$
Coroplast - 3$
Tile - 2$
Aquarium Sealant - 10$
Light Fixture - 15$
Bulb - 10$
Moss Ball - 7$
Deco Rocks - 15$
Super Glue - 6$

That's 408$ on my (still not finished) 150 gallon. Wink
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 5:21 pm

Have you heard from martin yet Jamie?
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 5:28 pm

Nope he didn't even reply.
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 5:42 pm

JamieLawrence wrote:
Nope he didn't even reply.

Hmmm sometimes he does take a while to respond to emails we had to wait a while when we was sent that mysorensis instead of the maurus lol
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/15/2011, 6:07 pm

Yeah maybe he will tomorrow, I'll let you know what he says.
Back to top Go down
Scorpioooo
Centruroides
Scorpioooo

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/17/2011, 4:41 am

Do the chinese swimming scorpions actually swim? like they can stay on the surface? i am asking this because i have a swimming pool in my emperor enclosure and i saw them many times walking on the bottom of it .they really enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty4/17/2011, 5:36 am

Hmm I actually don't know if they actually swim just maybe like to be in a water a lot lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New additions :)   New additions :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New additions :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2