The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

h. longimanus or h. laoticus

Go down 
+2
H. laoticus
gudb0i
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gudb0i
Pandinus

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-12-28

h. longimanus or h. laoticus Empty
PostSubject: h. longimanus or h. laoticus   h. longimanus or h. laoticus Empty1/4/2011, 5:56 am

Maam/Sir i am a hobbyist from philippines, i would like you guys to help me what will i gonna choose h. longimanus or h. laoticus. Hope you could help me guys. Thanks in advance. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: h. longimanus or h. laoticus   h. longimanus or h. laoticus Empty1/4/2011, 6:42 am

Hi there,

I would pick the H. longimanus and hopefully you can get a male because they have very long and slender chelae--very cool Smile
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: h. longimanus or h. laoticus   h. longimanus or h. laoticus Empty1/4/2011, 10:16 am

H. laoticus wrote:
Hi there,

I would pick the H. longimanus and hopefully you can get a male because they have very long and slender chelae--very cool Smile

+1

Although H.Laoticus i thought you would have gone for H.laoticus considering your name?lolz Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: h. longimanus or h. laoticus   h. longimanus or h. laoticus Empty1/4/2011, 11:53 am

I'd go for H. longimanus as well, simply because they're so massive. I had a big female who was relatively docile and impressed a lot of people at BugZoo outreaches I did in college. (A lot of kids handled her, found out she wasn't scary, and promptly asked their parents for a scorpion Razz .)
Back to top Go down
mezzle992
Centruroides
mezzle992

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: h. longimanus or h. laoticus   h. longimanus or h. laoticus Empty1/4/2011, 3:30 pm

i would go with longimanus, because their big and their the big boys of the heterometrus group. but if i was given the choice of anything from the heterometrus it would either be a spinifer or petersii
Back to top Go down
gudb0i
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: h. longimanus or h. laoticus   h. longimanus or h. laoticus Empty1/5/2011, 4:19 am

thanks guys! I chose a possibly gravid h. longimanus.... I will post the photo soon of some of my collections... Thanks again. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: h. longimanus or h. laoticus   h. longimanus or h. laoticus Empty1/5/2011, 5:10 am

231bex wrote:
H. laoticus wrote:
Hi there,

+1

Although H.Laoticus i thought you would have gone for H.laoticus considering your name?lolz Smile

lol yea Razz

I named myself H. laoticus because I thought my first scorpion was an H. laoticus (stupid pet store) until I properly ID'd it to be H. petersii (I hope lol).

I have never owned an H. longimanus, but I'd love to get my hands on a male.

gudb0i: cool, will wait for your pics Smile

Back to top Go down
gudb0i
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: h. longimanus or h. laoticus   h. longimanus or h. laoticus Empty1/5/2011, 7:42 am

thanks sir h.laoticus! Got to get a good camera coz my phonecam s*cks! Very blurred! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
levi
Centruroides
levi

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: h. longimanus or h. laoticus   h. longimanus or h. laoticus Empty1/6/2011, 7:47 am

Yow kababayan..if i were you ill buy h longi..you could buy them cheap because its a local scorp here in our country,adult one ranges from about 400-500 pesos..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: h. longimanus or h. laoticus   h. longimanus or h. laoticus Empty

Back to top Go down

h. longimanus or h. laoticus
Page 1 of 1