The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Desert Hairys £12.95 from spider shop!

Go down 
+3
_scorpio_
Jay
*~BEX~*
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

Desert Hairys £12.95 from spider shop! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Hairys £12.95 from spider shop!   Desert Hairys £12.95 from spider shop! - Page 2 Empty12/26/2010, 4:24 pm

I wouldn't pay more than £40 for one and sex shouldn't matter unless it's a gravid female lol
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Desert Hairys £12.95 from spider shop!   Desert Hairys £12.95 from spider shop! - Page 2 Empty12/26/2010, 6:37 pm

I'm with Bex. I don't know what the average price is for them in Canada, but as you may know, they're abundant in the US, especially on the West. I was able to buy mine for a total of $17 shipped. They should be more expensive for you, but I definitely would keep the price under $40 even though it's about 50% off haha. If you want it badly, $50 tops!
Back to top Go down
~Abyss~
Administrator
~Abyss~

Number of posts : 6472
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Desert Hairys £12.95 from spider shop!   Desert Hairys £12.95 from spider shop! - Page 2 Empty12/27/2010, 11:14 pm

H. laoticus wrote:

Abyss: That's good to know, man. People keep spreading as if it's fact that they like it bone dry. They need to try something new if molts keep failing! I think it's a case of mycosis paranoia Smile

Adults do like it bone dry. The adults usually never liked any moisture, and mycosis is a big problem to watch out for. Keep in my my misting was still VERY light
Back to top Go down
https://scorpionforum.darkbb.com
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Desert Hairys £12.95 from spider shop!   Desert Hairys £12.95 from spider shop! - Page 2 Empty12/28/2010, 4:41 am

I've kept a couple adults myself and it's no problem placing a small water dish in. I've had no mycosis problems ever (from what I've observed) and the paranoia I'm referring to is people creating panic on whether or not to even mist a corner once in a blue moon. That leads to people making the setup bone dry for subadults which leads to molting failure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert Hairys £12.95 from spider shop!   Desert Hairys £12.95 from spider shop! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desert Hairys £12.95 from spider shop!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2