The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

My new H.Spinifer

Go down 
+2
Jay
Manser
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-09-30

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/28/2010, 7:53 am

hey everyone, i got a male H.spinifer from a mate as a congratulations on my divorce lol it was the best present of the night lol anyway here he is Smile

My new H.Spinifer Image028
My new H.Spinifer Image030

sorry about the poor quality of the pics i had to take them using my phone, my proper camera has died .
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bludgeon213
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

Number of posts : 1250
Registration date : 2010-05-05

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/28/2010, 8:06 am

Sorry and congrats on the break up mate. What a present though! Wish people would give me scorps for presents haha lovely looking scorp. Obviously not too aggressive for ya, nice one.
Back to top Go down
http://inkandvenom.multiply.com/
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/28/2010, 8:19 am

cheers bro. My mate got it from Scales n fangs lol just about to go out to wiltons and get a proper enclosure for him , atm he is in a cricket tub poor fella aint got much room to move lol
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/28/2010, 8:37 am

Wicked mate, you'l get him a good tank set up. I'm fairly sure i'v seen this guy in there, nice big scorp. We've got quite a few things between us from there now lol

I know wiltons, in basildon right? Thats actually where i got my very first scorp from when I was about 12, an emperor.
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/28/2010, 9:56 am

yeah its by sadlers farm roundabout down pound lane. there quite cheap in there for substrate and food but they've got a bit of a bad name for themself with the reptiles. Rob has made a fourtune from me and you lol
Back to top Go down

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/28/2010, 12:34 pm

GZ on that manser Very Happy Just keeps getting better and better, huh? Maybe a divorce isn't so bad afterall with presents like that Chin Scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/28/2010, 12:57 pm

yea i know, the best thing thats happend to me lol
Back to top Go down
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-09-06

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/28/2010, 9:34 pm

Nice Big guy you have there bro!
Its always a great gift to get scorps as presents Cool
Back to top Go down
iitomodachi1
Tityus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-08-01

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/29/2010, 12:15 am

René wrote:
GZ on that manser Very Happy Just keeps getting better and better, huh? Maybe a divorce isn't so bad afterall with presents like that Chin Scratch lol!

Don't even think about it Rene, I hardly think it is worth it, not to mention I don't know about you but with my luck I'd get a divorce and would get nothing!

Congrats on the new addition Manser, definitely a beauty!! I can't wait until my babies get that big!
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/29/2010, 3:46 am

Nice scorp, Manser. That spinifer looks huge, about how big is it?
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/29/2010, 6:57 am

Yea I know about their bad name with their livestock lol thats sorta why i'v steered clear since getting back into the hobby but like you say still good for equiptment and that, specially if you live nearby.
I live in chelmsford so my best local is rayleigh Swallows, they're getting quite good for rep stuff. Have you ever been cold blooded? ScalesandFangs still rated highest on my list in Essex though.

Wish my mates would even take an interest, let alone give me some! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/29/2010, 7:31 am

H. laoticus wrote:
Nice scorp, Manser. That spinifer looks huge, about how big is it?

he is big and is a sub-adult lol

cheers for the kind words people but yeah a divorce aint great, im broke now and in loads of debt lol

yeah ive been cold blooded and been swallows, i was down there the other week actully, i like swallows, shame they never have any scorps in. you ever been Animal world in grays? they had sum fat tailed scorps in stock you would of needed your dwa but its still cool to see them. i dont really have that many mates who are into exotic pets only a couple, when ever i tell people i got scorps its always 'why?? why on earth??' id rather have a scorp than a hamster or sumthing.
Back to top Go down

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/29/2010, 7:42 am

iitomodachi1 wrote:
Don't even think about it Rene, I hardly think it is worth it, not to mention I don't know about you but with my luck I'd get a divorce and would get nothing!

Manser wrote:
cheers for the kind words people but yeah a divorce aint great, im broke now and in loads of debt lol

Well, I ain't married and never gonna be! I have a beautiful girlfriend that I have been with for four years now, and I don't need no priest, judge or anyone elses words for that "I may now kiss the bride" Rolling Eyes! I know it's only symbolic now a days, but I'm just not really into the whole "If you sin, you go to hell, so pay your taxes to the church"-thing! Ofcourse I respect all religions, but it's just not for me Wink

+ nothing is forever, don't forget that Wink
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/29/2010, 7:53 am

I second that that spinifer is big!

Nope never knew about that shop i'll have to check it out, would have like to seen those fat tails, Androctonus sp. maybe? Yea swallows has got better and better but the only scorps i'v ever seen were baby emperors kept under constant black light! Shocked and cold blooded were trying to sell a H. swammerdami for £85 lol

I get that all the time, I just keep it to myself now lol

I'm in the same boat as you Rene
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/29/2010, 7:57 am

yeah i didnt even want to get married, only done it to keep people happy, i dont need a certificate to say i love someone lol and im not even a christian lol im the opposite. but anyway getting back on subject b4 we get told of lol this scorp has got amazing grip on him, he was climbing up my arm so i went to pick him up and couldnt get him off lol he just gripped onto my shirt for dear life , think ill call him hercules lol
Back to top Go down
Kristopher
Centruroides
Kristopher

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-10-29

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/29/2010, 8:00 am

René wrote:
iitomodachi1 wrote:

Manser wrote:

Well, I ain't married and never gonna be! I have a beautiful girlfriend that I have been with for four years now, and I don't need no priest, judge or anyone elses words for that "I may now kiss the bride" Rolling Eyes! I know it's only symbolic now a days, but I'm just not really into the whole "If you sin, you go to hell, so pay your taxes to the church"-thing! Ofcourse I respect all religions, but it's just not for me Wink

+1 here René! My "Mrs." and I aren't actually married. We've been together for years and years and see no need for contracts and arcane religious ceremonies. We're registered with the state as domestic partners so we can make medical decisions for one another should one of us become unable to care for ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Kristopher
Centruroides
Kristopher

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/29/2010, 8:02 am

That's a sub?? Wow, he's going to be a monster! Congrats manser! cheers
Back to top Go down

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/29/2010, 8:02 am

Manser wrote:
yeah i didnt even want to get married, only done it to keep people happy, i dont need a certificate to say i love someone lol and im not even a christian lol im the opposite. but anyway getting back on subject b4 we get told of lol this scorp has got amazing grip on him, he was climbing up my arm so i went to pick him up and couldnt get him off lol he just gripped onto my shirt for dear life , think ill call him hercules lol

Yea, sorry Very Happy got a habit of that!

I sometimes get surprised by how strong the claws are on even the tiniest scorpion! They can hold struggling prey that sometimes are up to three times as big Shocked

Hercules would be a pretty cool name for him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/29/2010, 8:05 am

JamieLawrence wrote:
I second that that spinifer is big!

Nope never knew about that shop i'll have to check it out, would have like to seen those fat tails, Androctonus sp. maybe? Yea swallows has got better and better but the only scorps i'v ever seen were baby emperors kept under constant black light! Shocked and cold blooded were trying to sell a H. swammerdami for £85 lol

I get that all the time, I just keep it to myself now lol

I'm in the same boat as you Rene

Androctonus australis i think. it was only about a month ago so he might still have them, i got spinifer scorplings from there too, he has alot of cool stuff like goliath titan spider and he even had a brazilian wondering spider My new H.Spinifer 8072 its a cool place and one of the blokes actully knows what hes chatting about for once lol

hercules wernt gripping with his claws (thank god lol) he was griping with his feet lol ive never had a struggle with a scorp before lol
Back to top Go down

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/29/2010, 8:08 am

Kristopher wrote:
René wrote:
iitomodachi1 wrote:

Manser wrote:

+1 here René! My "Mrs." and I aren't actually married. We've been together for years and years and see no need for contracts and arcane religious ceremonies. We're registered with the state as domestic partners so we can make medical decisions for one another should one of us become unable to care for ourselves.

Well I'd say there is a good reason for it then! I just think that having "a contract" on eachother doesn't make your partner love you more, it's just makes it harder for her/him to leave which will eventually lead to screwing around with the gardner, screwed-up kids, etc. Rolling Eyes
People that has celebrations when they divorce eachother, now that makes sence! Then everyone including the kids can move on in a good way Very Happy

Oh and on the subject: Only a sub-adult?! Now that's HUGE affraid
Back to top Go down
Kristopher
Centruroides
Kristopher

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/29/2010, 8:11 am

I absolutely agree....

on BOTH points. lol!
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/29/2010, 8:19 am

yeah, i think hercules is the perfect name for him lol

one thing im glad is that we didnt have kids, that would have just been horrible. but yeah i dont think ill be getting married again lol

im gonna try n get a female spinifer soon to breed Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/29/2010, 2:38 pm

watched him feed earlier on, and he is savage lol
Back to top Go down

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/29/2010, 2:53 pm

Manser wrote:
watched him feed earlier on, and he is savage lol

Yea, it's the same with my female emperor Twisted Evil fed her a pretty large locust and she ripped it in half with the claws Shocked
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty11/29/2010, 2:56 pm

haha sweet. i know some-one who has got a female sub-adult so it should be cool if i can get it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new H.Spinifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new H.Spinifer   My new H.Spinifer Empty

Back to top Go down

My new H.Spinifer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next