The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

scorpion won't eat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scorpo sting
Pandinus

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-09-24

scorpion won't eat Empty
PostSubject: scorpion won't eat   scorpion won't eat Empty11/3/2010, 5:57 am

hi guys last sunday i got a desert scorpion (uronducas yashenkoi) and he has not eatern scince i offerd him a cricket and left in in there over night and he still did not eat

please help
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-09-30

scorpion won't eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: scorpion won't eat   scorpion won't eat Empty11/3/2010, 6:43 am

i wouldnt worry to much about it, ive had some of my scorpions go for almost 3 weeks without being intrested in food. take the cricket out and offer it another one in a couple of days, if it aint been eating for a while sometimes it can mean the scorpion as getting ready to molt. how big is it? when my emps were very small i use to pull the back legs (as gross as it sounds) but it helped them catch the cricket without it jumping about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bludgeon213
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

scorpion won't eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: scorpion won't eat   scorpion won't eat Empty11/3/2010, 2:10 pm

As Manser said, don't worry too much about it. Scorpions will fast for long periods of time and still be alive even after a month or even a year. You can wait a few days and try again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

scorpion won't eat Empty
PostSubject: Re: scorpion won't eat   scorpion won't eat Empty

Back to top Go down

scorpion won't eat
Page 1 of 1