The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

h spinifer p imperator living together!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
desmond12
Pandinus

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-04-17

h spinifer p imperator living together! Empty
PostSubject: h spinifer p imperator living together!   h spinifer p imperator living together! Empty7/7/2010, 10:57 am

So I recently got a a few h spinifers and p imperators before the 4th of july weekend. I got 3 of each and I was rushing to house them because I was literally on my way out the door when fed ex came (my delivery was supposed to come the day earlier and they said it was probably lost so I was going to get some new ones sent) but lucky for me, and the scorps, they came! Anyway I was in a bit of a hurry and when I was on my trip I remembered that they weren't all the same and that I didn't distribute them accordingly. I got back and realized one of my spinifers was housed with my gravid emp lol. I was surprised to say the least but they seem to be doing great together in fact they typically share the same hide Very Happy I think its really cool, anyone have a similar housing situation?
Back to top Go down
_scorpio_
Androctonus
_scorpio_

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: h spinifer p imperator living together!   h spinifer p imperator living together! Empty7/7/2010, 11:06 am

i think one of the mods or admins on here has done this... but its not advised... just see how it goes and watch for aggression.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: h spinifer p imperator living together!   h spinifer p imperator living together! Empty7/7/2010, 10:32 pm

I'd separate them, especially if your emp is gravid, for the sake of both scorps.
Back to top Go down
_scorpio_
Androctonus
_scorpio_

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: h spinifer p imperator living together!   h spinifer p imperator living together! Empty7/8/2010, 6:31 am

gravid scorps should ideally be on their own anyway...
Back to top Go down
desmond12
Pandinus

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: Re: h spinifer p imperator living together!   h spinifer p imperator living together! Empty7/9/2010, 1:53 pm

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, although their hides are far apart and they seem to be ok with their own personal space. My h spinifer is also very well fed so I don't think there'd be a problem there but I think I will separate them just to be safe, thanks for the responses guys much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: h spinifer p imperator living together!   h spinifer p imperator living together! Empty

Back to top Go down

h spinifer p imperator living together!
Page 1 of 1