The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Q about substrate with possible fertilizer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joshyoua_rine
Pandinus
joshyoua_rine

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Q about substrate with possible fertilizer Empty
PostSubject: Q about substrate with possible fertilizer   Q about substrate with possible fertilizer Empty6/1/2010, 11:43 pm

hey every one new to the forum i ve been looking for a couple weeks now 0.0.2 emps in a 20 long my question is i bought coco fiber and mixed it with some potting soil i dug out of a old flower pot, if there is slow release fertilizer in the soil will it harm them. ive had them in there for 5 wks they r doing fine
Back to top Go down
anemiaffx
Tityus
anemiaffx

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Q about substrate with possible fertilizer   Q about substrate with possible fertilizer Empty6/2/2010, 12:06 am

Its very possible.....but whats the point in even putting in the potting soil if you already had coco fibers? its best you just use cocofibers....
Back to top Go down
Merkman
Pandinus

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Q about substrate with possible fertilizer   Q about substrate with possible fertilizer Empty6/6/2010, 3:20 pm

cocofiber is beter i had peat moss it work fine and everthing but was dirtier then the coco fibers the dirt in the potting soil will stick to them because of high humidy they need so is say stay with the coco
Back to top Go down
the lycan mikey
Tityus
the lycan mikey

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Q about substrate with possible fertilizer   Q about substrate with possible fertilizer Empty7/19/2010, 12:47 am

i agree with both of them dude
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q about substrate with possible fertilizer   Q about substrate with possible fertilizer Empty

Back to top Go down

Q about substrate with possible fertilizer
Page 1 of 1