The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

I'm new to this, so I need help with feeding.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
daffyshuler
Pandinus

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-30

I'm new to this, so I need help with feeding. Empty
PostSubject: I'm new to this, so I need help with feeding.   I'm new to this, so I need help with feeding. Empty10/1/2009, 11:14 am

I caught a small Southern Devil Scorpion, V. Carolinianus. It's really small, about 1" long total including head, about 1/2" long body. I assume it's a young adult, so what can I feed it? I put a small spider I caught in my bathroom in there with it, but so far they're just co-existing[which is kinda cool!]. I don't know what to feed it, I tried grasshoppers but it was terrified, I even clipped the head so it wouldn't do anything, and it never ate it. What next?
Back to top Go down
binksyboy3
Androctonus
binksyboy3

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to this, so I need help with feeding.   I'm new to this, so I need help with feeding. Empty10/1/2009, 12:33 pm

just get some crickets. You can get them from shops and online
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to this, so I need help with feeding.   I'm new to this, so I need help with feeding. Empty10/2/2009, 12:44 am

Scorpions also fast for no apparent reason, especially when they have recently been rehomed.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Tityus
Chrome

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to this, so I need help with feeding.   I'm new to this, so I need help with feeding. Empty10/2/2009, 4:31 am

yea i have 2 Rhopalurus Junceus for about a month now and one has eaten one cricket and they other i've never seen it eat anything, but they both look fine and act fine. It's just something that scorpions do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to this, so I need help with feeding.   I'm new to this, so I need help with feeding. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm new to this, so I need help with feeding.
Page 1 of 1