The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Friends new cobalt blue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The-New-Guy
Babycurus
The-New-Guy

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Friends new cobalt blue Empty
PostSubject: Friends new cobalt blue   Friends new cobalt blue Empty9/27/2009, 3:01 am

My friend recently got a cobalt blue and rang me the morning it arrived, was a intresting experience to say the least, deffinatly wasnt the most friendly of things, and yes he has given me permission to put the photos i took of it on here, heres a few, this made me laugh so took a photo of it anyway lol:

https://2img.net/h/i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss157/scorpion-newbie/DSC00315.jpg

And then opening it to find that it deffinatly wasnt something we wanted to mess around with

https://2img.net/h/i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss157/scorpion-newbie/DSC00316.jpg

But then calmed down after about 20 mins straight of just being in attack position lol

https://2img.net/h/i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss157/scorpion-newbie/DSC00317.jpg

Can see where the back legs have gone slightly blue already, can tell its gonna be a mean but still great tarantula
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Friends new cobalt blue   Friends new cobalt blue Empty9/27/2009, 3:56 am

Lori lol'd at the first picture. Razz

Tell your friend congratulations on the new pet hole.
Back to top Go down
The-New-Guy
Babycurus
The-New-Guy

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Friends new cobalt blue   Friends new cobalt blue Empty9/27/2009, 9:40 am

Mr. Mordax wrote:
Lori lol'd at the first picture. Razz

Tell your friend congratulations on the new pet hole.

Yeah will let him know lol, its ridicolusly fast though, when we were trying to get it out it zoomed up the side of the tank into the top corner and we didnt even see it till it stopped, was quite worrying actually, like it didnt move it teleported lol
Back to top Go down
dalitan
Hadogenes
dalitan

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Friends new cobalt blue   Friends new cobalt blue Empty9/30/2009, 3:33 am

rock n roll...hehehe i like the first pic....hehehe...a warning...a female nice T..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends new cobalt blue   Friends new cobalt blue Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends new cobalt blue
Page 1 of 1